Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Detective Conan Movies
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 2447]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

Razon
Board Admin

Post#1  Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:10 am  Reply with quote + 
Well besides watching the subtitled anime I've been trying to check out the movie's but they are impossible to get including a good quility and subbed version.. Anyway I've seen 1 2 aswell as 4 5 and 6 so far out of the total nine... I'll also be doing a quick little rating of what I thought of them and the quility of the file that I have.

Movie 1: This movie I managed to get a high quility version of and overall considering the plot the ending and the entire story and the way it got at the end was so awsome making this a kickass movie all around.. Though I noticed that ran looks a little better in the later movies but still totally kickass and one of my fav movies!
Overall Rating For This Movie Is: 9.7

Movie 2: Another awsome movie but sadly I forgot how much I enjoyed it so I watched a few random parts and I remember that... =_=;; Well I guess I can't even give a quick review for this one but I remember that it was awsome except for the fact that I had a low quility video file so over all from what I remember I will rate this movie and give it a..
Overall Rating For This Movie Is: 9.4

Movie 4: Pretty good movie, decent story.. A little less explosions then some of the others but its not like that really makes a movie good anyway. It had a somewhat intresting ending.. Gives the impression that ran will never find out about shinichi though. Anyway my rating for this movie is...
Overall Rating For This Movie Is: 8.9

Movie 5: Well I had to skip ahead from movie 2 so I could watch this one but overall great story line involving the men in black and a new character that appears later on in the anime.. The ending went out with a bang like usual, pretty intense throughout alot of the movie and it rocked.. I watched it in the middle of the night with the lights out so that gave it an even better effect except for the fact of the terrible subbing and quility this movie gets...
Overall Rating For This Movie Is: 9.5 ( with high quility it would be 9.8 )
Its a shame that I had a really crappy quility file of it and the subtitling was also bad not including the fact that I had to skip ahead from movie 2 to 5 so I missed a little bit of story but still a freakin awsome movie and I highly reccomend it.

Movie 6: Well the story was ok.. Not the best but hey the movies are great to watch.
Overall Rating For This Movie Is: 8.0

But still even if you aren't a fan of the anime these movies are all awsome and everyone should check em out.

Edit: I just finished watching a 1 hour and 30 mins special episode from 2003 new years.. It was awsome..
And for anyone thinking oh well it can't be that much better then the plain anime right?.. Wrong.. The movies totally own.
Edit 2: I added my opinion for some of the other movies.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:48 am  Reply with quote + 
i played the game before but i never watched it before..
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Movie 3: Well I finally got my hands on movie three but the audio was de-synced for almost the entire movie and there was a decent amount that wasn't subbed, even at the end of the movie where I wanted to know exactly what was going on but anyway even with all these video problems it still has the best story yet! Great plot, great movie all around and finally a much better ending then all the others that I've seen.. So Overall I rate this movie.....
Overall Rating For This Movie Is: 9.9

And come on is there no one intrested in em? This topic has only gotten one reply from someone other then myself.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
And come on is there no one intrested in em? This topic has only gotten one reply from someone other then myself.

lol you try to get people to do something but usually when people try to get u to do something u ignore it or just make up an excuse.

im kinda interested in them, just i cant find the time to download em. maybe in june when im outta school.
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
Razon wrote:

lol you try to get people to do something but usually when people try to get u to do something u ignore it or just make up an excuse.

Well everyone is diffrent.. And thats not always the case with me... Anyway I watched the last 2 movies that are out so I'll just give my quick review of em now.

Movie 7: This one was very intresting with alot of high graphic chase scene's and I enjoyed it since conan and hattori worked together alot of the episode which was entertaining..
Overall Rating For This Movie Is: 9.45

Movie 8: This one has an intresting story.. I got a high quility release but I was having trouble with the sound volume the entire time but still an intense secend half of the movie but they gave it the somewhat goofy ending after the credits like alot of other ones...
Overall Rating For This Movie Is: 9.7

Can't wait for movie 9 thats coming out this year..
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:19 am  Reply with quote + 
are you waiting for the subbed version of the 9th movie?
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm waiting for the 9th movie to come out, it comes out sometimes this year.. Then just gotta wait for it to get subbed.
But yeh I won't watch it without subs though I may download the raw if I find it.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1424s
Index - Back to Top