AlbirdvampPrince's Stream
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1222]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Users watching this topic: 1  
AlbirdVampPrince
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
I will try to write the time and date here when my stream will begin if anyone here is interested to watch me play Bomberman Games. :happy: 

~ STREAM - 4/20 - 4/22 ~

1.) April 20, 2017: Thursday 5:00 P.M. CT -> Bomberman Blast - Capture the Crown (Normal and Smaller Stages)

2.) April 21, 2017: Friday 4:00 P.M. CT -> Super Bomberman R - Online Multiplayer Battle 10

3.) April 21, 2017: Friday 6:00 P.M. CT -> Bomberman Ultra (PS3) - Pro Matches: Online Multiplayer 2

4.) BONUS: April 22, 2017: Saturday 5:00 P.M. CT -> Splody: AIs and Online Multiplayer 1

Also I want to stream Power Bomberman Online, but I need a volunteer(s) to play online for the first time because I never play Power Bomberman online match before. :oops: 

Once that done, I can proceed to make a livestream event on youtube and I want to know what is the best time and date for you guys to play online multiplayer. Sadly since I'm a free member in LogMeIn Hamachi, I can only have 5 players max. :cry: 

That's all. :peace: 

Last edited by AlbirdVampPrince on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:06 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Streams 1 & 2 are listed at the same date/time. Is this intentional (is it basically one long stream)? :perplex: 

Otherwise, sounds cool! :cool: 
AlbirdVampPrince
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Plasma Captain wrote:
Streams 1 & 2 are listed at the same date/time. Is this intentional (is it basically one long stream)? :perplex: 

Otherwise, sounds cool! :cool: 

I change the time thanks for telling me.

The stream like Bomberman (NES) Turbo and Bomberman Blast depends how long it will takes me to finish them (short or a long stream). Also for Online Mutiplayer, I do 1-2 hours stream on those games. I do takes breaks between the two streams (a 30 minutes break for the next stream).
AlbirdVampPrince
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
AlbirdVampPrince wrote:
I will try to write the time and date here when my stream will begin if anyone here is interested to watch me play Bomberman Games. :happy: 

~ STREAM - 4/20 - 4/22 ~

1.) April 20, 2017: Thursday 5:00 P.M. CT -> Bomberman Blast - Capture the Crown (Normal and Smaller Stages)

2.) April 21, 2017: Friday 4:00 P.M. CT -> Super Bomberman R - Online Multiplayer Battle 10

3.) April 21, 2017: Friday 6:00 P.M. CT -> Bomberman Ultra (PS3) - Pro Matches: Online Multiplayer 2

4.) BONUS: April 22, 2017: Saturday 5:00 P.M. CT -> Splody: AIs and Online Multiplayer 1

Also I want to stream Power Bomberman Online, but I need a volunteer(s) to play online for the first time because I never play Power Bomberman online match before. :oops: 

Once that done, I can proceed to make a livestream event on youtube and I want to know what is the best time and date for you guys to play online multiplayer. Sadly since I'm a free member in LogMeIn Hamachi, I can only have 5 players max. :cry: 

That's all. :peace: 

REMINDER: ~ STREAM - 4/20 - 4/22 ~

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1512s
Index - Back to Top