Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
More new people is good! ...Right?
[Replies: 8]  [Views: 1776]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room

Menelkir
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
I came here for one thing and one thing only: Bomberman! Seriously, I'm looking for him; he kinda owes me a candy bar. :shifty: 

Anyways, I'm just another bomberfan who's a bit more into Second Attack than he should. I come bearing an uncommon request of RP, but barring that I usually just wonder if it's actually possible to beat a crazed demon at full power and not run away when the game tells you to.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi, welcome to the forum~

You're probably not going to find any RPing around here... but, who knows. New people have been showing up with more frequency since the new title was announced.
Evi
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello and welcome! ^_^

Bomberman Roleplaying... Well, if you look in the right places or wait in due time for more people to flock over. Could be pretty fun.
As for beating a demon, if you believe hard enough, and stocked plenty of extra hearts. :3
Menelkir
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, my fairly decent lurking skills showed that no one seems to do this RP thing around here. Maybe the new title might give that much needed creative spark?

Hearts? I don't need no stinkin' hearts! ...but I can totally see it as a special challenge battle for the foolish brave.
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think I tried to get something going before but it wasn't successful. Don't remember why. I think something was attempted before but it also wasn't so successful. Bomberman's not really a story driven game, it's really just TSA that has that level of story, unless you want to also consider the anime.
Menelkir
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
...I don't suppose we could try again, can't we? I mean, depending on how long it's been since the last attempt we--

Ah, who am I kidding? It's probably better to wait until after the new game releases before I get my hopes up. :normal: 
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
I tried running a bombercanon TSA-centric RP on LJ several years back, but needless to say it died after a year. I was more successful playing Pommy at Luceti on LJ/DW for six months in 2012 (and, semi-relatedly, Birdy from BMJ for a later six months, a little less successfully). I have journals/accounts for Bomberman and Zoniha too, although I haven't RPed in general in quite a while. I've never done forum RP though, which is what I assume you're asking about.

TL;DR Sora is forever bombersad.

I'm waiting to see if SBR will have enough writing to warrant newbies or casual oldbies to pick up a muse from there, but I'm pessimistic. Because it means I'm either always right or pleasantly surprised. It's just a miracle that Bomberman in general is relevant again.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Please don't kill us with sheep.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#8  Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
I'm pessimistic. Because it means I'm either always right or pleasantly surprised.

I'm with strikethrough.

Given, there are supposed to be animated cutscenes with "full narration", or something like that. So, while the question of story depth is up in the air, at the very least, we should get some quirky personalities.
Menelkir
Bomberbie

Post#9  Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't have any sheep, so I'll have to find something else you're safe, I guess. :oops: 

This wouldn't be the first time I missed the window, but here's hoping SBR can fill that gap... morale is low and the troops are starting to run out of supplies
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1392s
Index - Back to Top