[Replies: 26]  [Views: 10109]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: 1, 2  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#1  Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Blue and I were just poking at this idea a bit. Wouldn't it be interesting for the members of bomberman board to meet up and play some bomberman and hang out or something one day? Maybe in like 2 or 3 years when we're all a bit older.

I've been itching to play some Saturn Bomberman with 7 other bman fans. I'd need 1 or 2 multitaps for my Saturn and about 3 more controllers.

I'd be interested.... No time soon though. I'm such a lazy bum i haven't gotten a job or my license yet and I'm close to 18. ha ha ha!
View user profile Send Private Message
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Blue and I were just poking at this idea a bit. Wouldn't it be interesting for the members of bomberman board to meet up and play some bomberman and hang out or something one day? Maybe in like 2 or 3 years when we're all a bit older.

I've been itching to play some Saturn Bomberman with 7 other bman fans. I'd need 1 or 2 multitaps for my Saturn and about 3 more controllers.

I'd be interested.... No time soon though. I'm such a lazy bum i haven't gotten a job or my license yet and I'm close to 18. ha ha ha!
I have 2 multitaps and 7 or 8 controllers, but I never use them. Bomberman is the only game I have for the saturn. If anyone needs a saturn bomberman system, I would be willing to ebay the set.

Do you think this meeting will ever happen? It seems like none of us live within 100 miles of anyone else. I predict that we are limited to online play.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:16 am  Reply with quote + 
Interesting idea that would be fun. but i have no Saturn. :xeyes: 
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well if we could all meet up together we'd only need one Sega saturn. Since 2 of us have one already I think we're good. heh

As for what you said Chris H it really depends how willing we are for it to happen. It won't be for quite some time obviously. As for location that would pose to be a problem. I'm a Rhode Islander but I'm aware not everyone is from the US. In fact a number of us live in the uk or around Europe somewhere.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#5  Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
i would be interested in meeting you guys but you guys live way to far
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:13 am  Reply with quote + 
i live in the uk.
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Heh, BM3022, You're the closest to me
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
i think he found it funny

I live in the UK but even if i was in the US i dont think id ever go to meet anyone

onlines a better idea but apart from bomberman online whitch i cant acshually play there isnt rearlly a game to do that
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yea, i've always been interested in meating you all in person... i think it would be preety cool if blue and reg's plane could work some time in a couple of years. Then again, it would have to be in an even longer while from now for me anyway... maybe in four or five years... :stun: 
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
onlines a better idea but apart from bomberman online whitch i cant acshually play there isnt rearlly a game to do that
I have been interested in this game for a while which supports online play http://www.bomberfun.com/

I will buy a copy if you guys do, but I know many of your are more interested in the lame bomberman anime stuff than the actual gameplay.

I can only find one independent review, http://www.gamershell.com/pc/bomberfun/review.html , and it seems pretty positive.

8 players... just about every active member here could play at once, but we would have to actually buy the game and then schedule times when we coud all play.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#11  Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:43 am  Reply with quote + 
chris_h wrote:
I will buy a copy if you guys do, but I know many of your are more interested in the lame bomberman anime stuff than the actual gameplay.
The anime isn't lame! :annoyed:
Its basicly the only reason I still come here.. Once its done I'm done with bomberman, but I'll still host the board if people still come here.
So lets see to estimate how much longer, 14 more episodes and 1 episode a month = A year and 2 months left intill I leave this place =p
Really though besides the anime and this forum I have nothing to do with bman anymore, and I'm getting older and interested in other things anyway. Johan stopped hosting the board because he was tired of bomberman, but unlike him I will still host it on my server.

Last edited by Razon on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:14 am
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#12  Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Johan stopped hosting the board because he was tired of bomberman, but unlike him I will still host it on my server.

i thought you were going to get ride of this host after that special price ran out
Razon
Board Admin

Post#13  Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
Razon wrote:
Johan stopped hosting the board because he was tired of bomberman, but unlike him I will still host it on my server.

i thought you were going to get ride of this host after that special price ran out
I was but, its way too good to get rid of.
Great host all around, I wouldn't switch to anything else. Unless I found something alot better, but I'm happy where I am right now.

Last edited by Razon on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:14 am
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
As interresting it would be, I really doubt we'd do such a thing. Ever. (Other than Reg, due to being family, I'm the only one from Rhode Island). I'd think we'd all be too lazy and/or have other important matters to come across. Besides, even though this is a rather small commutity, we would need a large place to meet up for comfortable adjustments. As much as I'd want to meet you guys, I just wouldn't be able to anytime soon.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#15  Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
hey never say never
If anyone here where to visit my home town or anywhere around it (san francisco,...) i would gladly meet them somewhere
Amvien
Bomberdude

Post#16  Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
As interresting it would be, I really doubt we'd do such a thing. Ever. (Other than Reg, due to being family, I'm the only one from Rhode Island). I'd think we'd all be too lazy and/or have other important matters to come across. Besides, even though this is a rather small commutity, we would need a large place to meet up for comfortable adjustments. As much as I'd want to meet you guys, I just wouldn't be able to anytime soon.
dude i'm from rhode island too
S O N I C
Bomberdude

Post#17  Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
I Thought about that once all meeting us in person.
-Sonic The Hedgehog

1m 4 n00b p?34$3 91v3 m3 m0n3? =)
Amvien
Bomberdude

Post#18  Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
heh me and altair were talking and altair was saying of AB doesn't seem to far so he might go to ab06 i know no one else is problay close enough but it would be nice to all meet there if u people were serious about meeting www.animeboston.com if u wanna know more u'll have to wait a few weeks for them to start talk about AB06
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#19  Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anime Boston ruled!
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#20  Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:08 am  Reply with quote + 
I've been to an anime convention once... it was alright. I was only there for one day though, but it actually lasted for two or three days, so i didnt get to do very mutch stuff there... also due to the loooong lines of people. You cant go anywere in the anime convention(hotel) with out being stuck in the middle of a huge line and have to wait for thirty minutes... Personally, i felt sorta uncomfortable around all these anime geeks dressed up in costumes(no offence to anyone here), it was just a strange experience for me. Anyway, if i ever go to another anime convention, i think i would enjoy it a whole alot more, sence i would be more prepared for whats to be expected... because theres so mutch stuff there that i didnt get to do. We had no idea what time the schedules were, and because of that... we took too mutch time to think about what to do, and by the time we had made up our minds, we would have already missed out on most of the stuff there. It seemed like it was just more trouble than it was worth, but in a way... i was still glad that we went anyway, i just have to be alittle more prepared next time... that is if i do go again next time, and i do want to.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1725s
Index - Back to Top