BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Rules & FAQ   Search   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 

I'm Giving Away Super Bomberman 2 and 3

Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest

Post New Topic  Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

legato
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: I'm Giving Away Super Bomberman 2 and 3  Reply with quote + 
Recently I bought Super Bomberman 2 and 3 (the famicom version of 2) on ebay because I wanted some Bomberman swag. Shortly after I realized my feelings were short lived and I'm also being overwhelmed by the sheer amount of crap that I own.

I'm doing some spring cleaning a bit early this year and trying to get rid of things and I figured I could do a little giveaway here on the forums. I know you lovlies out there would appreciate the items. Happy

So I figured the fair way to do this is just leave a post if you're interested and after about a week I'll just put your names in a random generator thing and then send it off. I'm giving it away for free because I just want to reduce my crap as quickly as possible.

Let me know if you guys think it's fair/if you're interested.
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Is it just the cartridges or are they complete in box with the manual and everything? I think I'd be interested either way, even though I don't have a SFC yet. :p
legato
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Just the two carts. They're in pretty good shape but I don't have a super famicom so if it works, I'm not really sure lol.
legato
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well Vent, it's been five days and no one else really seems interested so you're the lucky winner. Yay! Very Happy Very Happy

Send me a PM and I'll mail them off to ya.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
What I get for checking the forum about once a week I guess. Not that it matters much to me. All the super bombermans work plenty fine on my flash cart.
legato
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Haha sorry pal. Things were so quiet I didn't expect anyone to ask for them. You could always have them if you can convince Vent otherwise. Laughing
Post New Topic  Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT - 5:00
Page 1 of 1

« View previous topic | View next topic »
Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1119s
Index - Back to Top