BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
No Intro Super Bomberman Series Savesstate Request
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 2119]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation

James McKigney
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello there. I have been trying to unlock the Extra Stages by rapidly tapping the X Button on the Super Nintendo controllers but I have not gotten any luck. Could someone get the Super Bomberman 2 through 5's NoIntro dumps across every region and activate the secret stages on the title screen and (before doing anything else) saving when the codes are activated? (Sudden Death password in SB2 is one of the reasons why.)
View user profile Send Private Message
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:36 am  Reply with quote + 
Done! Savestates were made in Snes9X v1.53, mind you, and I don't know how cross-compatible they are with other emulators.
James McKigney
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm going to get the Super Joy Card and make my own saves for the Super Bomberman Games for the various regions since those doesn't work and I use Retroarch and Bizhawk for the saves. Or I could try Snes9X Until Then.

Edit: Hey Ragey, I tried using the Xpadder input in retroarch but It will not register the code. I need save states for the Retroarch and BizHawk if it's possible. I'm sorry if it's asking too much but the two emulators are different when it comes to Savestates.
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:25 am  Reply with quote + 
It would've been good to know what emulator you were using to begin with, but that's no problem: here's a bunch more save states.

(for posterity, the codes require 8.3 taps per second on the NTSC versions, and 6.6 per second in the PAL versions, going by Xpadder's settings! I couln't get the code to work in the "(33874)" version of Super Bomberman 3, but it's an old revision from the looks of things)
James McKigney
Bomberbie

Post#5  Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
The Bizhawk States Worked Well. I mean No disrespect but there are so many SNES Cores in Retroarch like all of the BSNES Core variants with their accuracy, balanced, and preformace cores and the three SNES 9X Cores like SNES9X, SNES9X Next, and the CATSFC Core based off of SNES9X.

I know this sounds like too much work but the Retroarch cores didn't accept the saves. also, I can't act like Master Higgins with his Rapid Fire "16 Shots Per Second" move on any controller and the XPadder did not work with the Retroarch Program. (I am using the Nightly Builds of the Retroarch Emulator.)
legato
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
What's this about secret stages? I know Bomberman Hero had stages like that but I didn't know it was prevalent in the Super series as well. (Sorry if I'm late to this info.)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
He's referring to the Battle Game. Super Bomberman 2-5 had secret Battle Game stages, but other than that, they didn't really have "secret stages" in the Normal Game. Super Bomberman 4 had secret bonus maps you could access with two players, but it's not what you're probably thinking about.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1763s
Index - Back to Top