Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Question about the Cartoon (Bomberman)
[Replies: 12]  [Views: 5583]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

Altair
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:37 am  Reply with quote + 
I was just wondering if the cartoon ever had Altair with his Black Fortress in it. I mean that would be cool. Seeing Bomberman fight Altair and his friends in cartoon style. So has he ever come? If he did it'd DEFINETLY be worth seeing :cool:  . Oh, but I dunno Japanese so I proboably won't understand it unless it has subtitles or translation. :sad: 
Either way has it EVER had Altair? Even as a background character.
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't beleive it has any evil characters from the N64 games.
It is subtitled so you'd be able to understand it.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Post 1:
I'm an unhappy Bomber..................
What kind of cartoon, doesn't start from the BEGINNING (Bomberman NES) and go to the end (Somegame SomeSystem)? I mean it sound sorta strange to me. Well what channel's this anime on anyway?

Post 2:
Dang web browser keeps kicking me out making me reply as a guest. Sorry again.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ok well they are not gonna waste there time with a whack story and follow all the games.. It follows a cool jetters story that I have come to know and love.. And you can get whats out so far at www.anime-kraze.org
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ok. Thanks Razon. I'll be sure to tell Regulus about this (not Regulus 777 the other one)
Does anyone know how to anime? I need a good willing artist for my fan-fic anime... hehe a fanfic anime... only available in my web-site.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:38 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Ok well they are not gonna waste there time with a whack story and follow all the games.. It follows a cool jetters story that I have come to know and love.. And you can get whats out so far at www.anime-kraze.org

I know alot of the games have a crappy story but Bomberman 64 and the 2nd attack had really cool stories and I think they would make great anime. Especially if they wanted to take a more serious approach to bomberman. From what I've seen with Jetters it seems to have alot of humor. There is some action don't get me wrong, but I usually prefer something serious more often then not. (With a few exceptions like Excel Saga lmao)
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, everyone has there own opinion. Some like Jetters some like 64. Either way I like all Bomberman in total, just 64 is my fav and I thought it'd make a great start to the anime. You know what? I'm gonna get sprites and make my own Flash Episodes or something. If anyone gets sprites AIM,PM or post them. I'd really like them.
I got Bomberman and Altair already. (I made Altair)
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:55 am  Reply with quote + 
The bombeman universe should never have drifted away from how it was on the SNES, maby not the best storylines but no games of that era rearly had one (barring pgs) If they worked on them again they would be brilliant

on the two jetterz pisodes that iv seen iv decided that the action is crap, i dont know about humor, i diddnt find any but the storyline is very fixing and i suppose is why i ike it
Razon
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
The bombeman universe should never have drifted away from how it was on the SNES, maby not the best storylines but no games of that era rearly had one (barring pgs) If they worked on them again they would be brilliant

on the two jetterz pisodes that iv seen iv decided that the action is crap, i dont know about humor, i diddnt find any but the storyline is very fixing and i suppose is why i ike it
The action is crap? hahaha :hilarious: 
You have to watch more then 2 episodes man.. It gets alot better later on.
The first starting episodes can be pretty boring for alot of anime's..
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:50 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Hammer Bomber wrote:

The action is crap? hahaha :hilarious: 
You have to watch more then 2 episodes man.. It gets alot better later on.
The first starting episodes can be pretty boring for alot of anime's..

iv sen two later ones cuz theres no way im downloading 3GB of stuff in one go, it would leave my computer inaccsessable for a week or two (bloody modem), i saw 37 & 36 (the latter isnt helping my side is it :oops:  ) but the way he killed that crap was just stupid tho i suppose max did look cool thowing that bomb back
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
You guys are drifting off the subject and I got my question answered so there's really no need for this post to exist any longer. But I guess since I don't need it anymore you guys can play in it. See ya later and I'll check this post often to see what you've done to it...if you use it anymore. Good-bye and see ya later.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#12  Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Altair wrote:
You guys are drifting off the subject and I got my question answered so there's really no need for this post to exist any longer. But I guess since I don't need it anymore you guys can play in it. See ya later and I'll check this post often to see what you've done to it...if you use it anymore. Good-bye and see ya later.
Well thats just how it is at this forum where things can go completly off topic.. And there is really no need to say goodbye on a forum unless your leaving it for good or something.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#13  Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I meant good-bye to this post for now. I guess I should've been more instructive. Anyway be seein' ya. (I wonder who's right in this post. Hammer or Razon.) NO Don't reply to that, I'll see myself!
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1970s
Index - Back to Top