Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1142]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

legato
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:05 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm a bit late on this but I'm a big Sonic fan (which is hard to be these days) and I really enjoyed this second episode. The graphics are better, it's nice having Tails around again (although he still dies like an idiot all the time), and for the most part the music is good.

Although some tracks didn't come out so well which is strange since Sonic games usually have great music. I really liked the revival of Metal Sonic and they did the entire story sequence with no voice acting. :veryhappy: 

Anybody else have a chance to play this or Episode I?
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:18 am  Reply with quote + 
I admit I have not played the new one yet, although I recall being genuinely impressed with the demo for the first Sonic 4. I'll probably just wait for the whole game to be released before I play it and give it a more through opinion of it sometime.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 am  Reply with quote + 
Sonic 4 angered me a lot, sonic 2 they took away a lot of the complaints, but still didn't take the time to make a solid sonic game. Following user input is one thing... actually understanding the franchise your developing for is another.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1282s
Index - Back to Top