[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1621]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room

MegaTuga
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
*ahem*
Hello Bomberman fans! You can call me MegaTuga.... because that's my nick XD

Uh... I've been a Bomberman fan for a long time.. ever since the arcade game "Bomberman Neo"... ah yes.. those were the times where I just wanted to find a penny in the street just to use it in the machine so I can see the little white guy running around escaping bombs thrown from cats, samurais and ninjas... I still remember everybody asking me: "Why you always pick that guy? he has no powers!" which I answered "Yeah, but he's the hero!"

It has been what... almost 10 years since that time? Time sure flies by. And now in this desperate situation that Bomberman is.. with Hudson being bought by Konami and all...

I still have not lost faith on Bomberman, yeah now I'm turned into Megaman for some reason (what is with me always liking games with"man"), but Bomberman will always have a special place in my heart.

Currently the only Bomberman game I have is Bomberman 2 DS (Custom battler Bomberman), and it threw me back with nostalgia mixed with techno and new ways of playing Bomberman that I never thought I would see. That makes it my first favourite Bomberman game which now makes Bomberman Hero my second favourite.

I think I don't have anything else to say... I've been looking for a forum with everything about Bomberman, but only recently I found this and so here I am.

Anything you wanna know just ask okay? See you around!
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi, and welcome to the forum! :peace: 

Yeah, those are some good Bomberman games that you mentioned. Custom Battler Bomberman certainly put a refreshing twist on the series. It's hard to say if we'll ever see something like that again, but at least Hudson has left us with a lot of interesting games to explore.

Anyway, see you around!
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, welcome aboard, MegaTuga! I may be more into Wario Land/WarioWare, Contra, and even Super Mario these days, but I still love Bomberman alongside my other faves.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 pm  Reply with quote + 

I'm not a very avid Bomberman fan anymore myself, but this place is fun and I love the crowd here so I stick around. My favorite titles in the series were the N64 games. Though Bomberman Hero was my least favorite of the 3 and its kind of a black sheep of the series I think people underestimate it! It's a pretty cool game with a funky soundtrack and a lot of nice level variation (especially with the vehicles and such) and quite a few fun boss fights.

Enjoy your stay!
BTW I'm also a big megaman fan. Especially the 2D ones, though the first Legends was fantastic as well.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1428s
Index - Back to Top