Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Project Zauridon
[Replies: 0]  [Views: 559]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:22 am  Reply with quote + 
It begins. My first stage of development for my first video game project, Project Zauridon, has finally begun. To start off, I did the honor of making the battle sprites of the 22 Zauridons, all neatly made transparent due to use of Game Maker for this part of the project. I'm basically starting off small with trying to start off small is what I'm trying to do here, so hence there isn't so many mons in the game.

I have set a few things defining my rule of Mon Based RPGs:

NO PALETTE SWAPS AS SEPARATE SPECIES. That was a big motto for me.

Every Mon up to date if another game is made. This is what makes Pokemon so successful.

Secret surprises. I already spoiled enough by saying this alone.

Legendaries. The three Anomalocarids and the bottom two serve this function.

Pseudo-Legends. The two in the same row as the Anomalocarids.

Final Boss Mon: The dark grey one with purple eyes on the bottom row.

Game Breaker Mon: The one right next to the above that looks like a fusion of various other Zauridons. It's dungeon is unlocked right after you beat the final boss. Let me tell you, where the Final Boss is Level 70 when you face it, this one is Level 99 when you face it. But like every Zauridon you get when you hatch one, they start at Level 1, but this one is uniquely already an Adult stage instead of a Baby stage when you hatch it. Even the final boss has to go through Baby and Teen stages!
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1211s
Index - Back to Top