BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Saturn Bomberman Multiplayer Problem
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1500]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation

legato
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 am  Reply with quote + 
It took me long enough just to get the rom working and now the multiplayer just freezes right after the announcer says go. Anyway to fix this? I'm using the European rom btw.
View user profile Send Private Message
legato
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh another thing. When I defeat Egg Birdon (the boss of dino world which is area 4) it shows a cutscene and then goes to the loading screen. The loading lasts longer than usual and the game resets to the saturn menu screen.

Anyway to fix this bug or maybe anyone have a save state of the final area I could use? Please and thank you.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
I honestly have no idea. Maybe the ROM is bad? Saturn emulation seems kind of unnecessarily difficult anyway.

Yeah, I'm no help. I'm guessing from the lack of replies that nobody else has any ideas? You might just try a different ROM (Unless you're using the actual CD, in which case I really haven't got a clue what could be up).
legato
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm not using the cd, just the rom. I'm thinking I'll try the JP version and see if that has any result but otherwise it seems like I'll have to take what I'm given. It's just a shame that I came all that way and can't play the final area. D:
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1263s
Index - Back to Top