[Replies: 23]  [Views: 11353]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#21  Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
and what would it do???? flatten the enemy?
View user profile Send Private Message
Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#22  Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
nope it will turn enemy into stone :happy:  :surprise: 
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#23  Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Or, it makes them steel, then you melt them with a navarm bomb lol.
Or it could just be a bomb that stabs and parylyzes it's enemies making their health slowly go down until the chunk of steel is removed. :laugh: 

Post#24  Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
1. Extensive Jetterz watching tells me that Bombermen like to eat Japanese styled foods. Shiro's favorite is Tako-yaki (or octopus dumplings, which are REALLY YUMMY) ... of course, Bomber planet is home to many "bomb" themed dishes, which vaguely resemble (intentionally?) Ameri-asian Fusion cuisine, but with an explosive kick. "Cover your eyes when you swallow so they don't pop out! Thank you!" The Ameri-asian Fusion cuisine theory is backed up by the fact that in the titles, any time Shiro's name is used, it appears in the katakana character set, meaning - it's supposed to be an English name!? Quite silly, I know, but it's there all the same.
2. Anyway, to answer a few more questions, in both Jetterz and several Bomberman games, the Bombermen aren't confined to Bomber Planet. And neither is anyone else. So all styles of architecture exist everywhere. One Bomberman lives in a dojo, while another still lives in a modern building. It kind've seems that a lot of Bombermen prefer ancient-style Japanese houses though. ^_^; (you wouldn't think paper, wood, bamboo, and bombs would go together all that well....)
3. Next question : Only Bombermen can use Bombs. This is documented in the games, too. Honey uses a gun, for example.
4. Bombermen are a race.
5. Bombermen seem to have the same life expectancy as humans, though they may be a little bit hardier.
6. Way too many classic monsters to name : Play Bomberman Story for GBC to get a good list, though.
7. Bombermen don't seem to have any natural enemies, they just like to compete between themselves. (Dark Bombers don't really count here, because they're still actually Bombermen.)
8. I don't know if there's ever been an actual Bomberman Millitary, but the Hige-Hige-dan, as well as the two Millitary orginizations in Bomberman 64 1 & 2 are as close as I can name.
9. Who knows... in Jetterz they're just a people who use bombs, a rare talent. They hold a contest every ?four? years called the B-1.
10. Probably the training tower, or their museums, or the colliseum where B-1 is held.
11. Every Bomberman is somewhat unique! Just like us!
12. You'll never believe this... but Shiro's favorite game... is Bomberman. Haha!
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1472s
Index - Back to Top