StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 823]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#1  Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey all!

I've been playing a lot of this recently and I was wondering if anyone here played it. I'm trying find some more people to play that I'll have fun with, be it team based or versing.

I'm far from good at the game but I'm not terrible either, so it'd be great to play some games with someone who isn't terribly good, like most of the crowd on the game most of the time. I've played one or two 1 on 1 matches and got my ass handed to me. Of course once I've finished the 5 placement matches maybe it'll improve.

My character name is Regulus and my code is 850 if anyone here wants to add me. If you add me and don't reply here just try to include a message saying bmanboard so I know who it might be.

But yeah, its a pretty cool game. I tend to play Terran most of the time. The single player campaign mode is also very good I'm over half done it. There characters are great. They've got great voice actors too. The story is also pretty good and there are a lot of pretty cinematics.
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
As soon as I get my new compy able to, I'll be playing SCII soon as well. I'll let you know when I'm ready to.

But yeah, the more people that we can play this with, the better.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1402s
Index - Back to Top