Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Hello there!
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1512]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room

Sajin
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 am  Reply with quote + 
So, I was really happy that I found a bomberman fan forum and went along and registered!
Anyway, I'm big fan of bomberman (obviously) since I first played it on an arcade when I was a kid and I still love bomberman games up untill today.
Oh, and my mother tongue isn't english so sorry for any gramatical or spelling errors!
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 am  Reply with quote + 
Welcome.

We've gotten a lot of members with different native languages over the years and they've all gotten along pretty well here so you should be okay.

This seems like the only real dedicated bomberman forum on the web, especially since we get folks from all over the world. It's pretty neat, though at the same time it also shows how that bomberman's fan-base is perhaps a little sad.

Oh well, bomberman still seems to manage these days. I think a lot of people like bomberman games just not so many people that actually have the desire to go online and talk about it.

See ya around!
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:37 am  Reply with quote + 
It's good to have you, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.

I've been a fan of Bomberman since I first played one of it's games back on the N64, haven't played a bomberman game in the arcade before.

No need to worry about making any typing mistakes, we've had many members from across the world who's main language isn't english. I'd recommend using the Spell Checker that we have here, it will help correct many typos and incorrectly spelled words. I also use it to make sure that I didn't make any mistakes in my posts.
Sajin
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 am  Reply with quote + 
@Regulus: This IS the only bomberman forum on the internet. I've searched alot and only found this one. It's a little unactive but seems really friendly. A shame since I consider Bomberman a real gaming classic and it really deserves more attention... :sad: 

@Ah, all the 3 N64 bomberman games are awesome. The Second Attack!, personally, is the best you can play on the N64.

Thank you both for the welcoming! :veryhappy: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1360s
Index - Back to Top