Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
lol Seriously?
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1101]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General

Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
This is kind of old news, but I found it to be rather interesting. I know some of you guys are probably Internet junkies and may find this to be either amusing, disturbing, or both!

Quote:
September 15th, 2010. Tulsa Police originially told FOX23 News the man in Pedobear costume at San Diego's Comic Con conference who was questioned by police was a registered sex offender. Today, Tulsa Police tell FOX23 News, they made a mistake and the man in the costume is not a registered sex offender. However, police say it is disturbing that someone would dress in a costume that makes fun of pedophiles and would give out free candy to children.

Source

Apparently, people in San Diego can't take a freaking joke.

Better look out if you're going to conventions, fellas. If someone's giving free candy, s/he may be a pedophile!

I also like how they first credited Pedobear as an anime character. Way to make anime fans look bad, guys. Also, it's incorrect.

Thoughts?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#2  Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Lawl, just shows how much of a dump the entire state of California is. Seems like a majority of the US nonsense originates in that state.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1400s
Index - Back to Top