Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
PopTag/Crazy Arcade
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1433]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Okay, recently I found this game by Nexon that is very similar to Bomberman. It's called generally called Crazy Arcade but in the North American version it's called PopTag. Basically to sum it all up, the game is similar to Bomberman for the fact that it is how you would play in battle modes, only instead of playing as Bomberman of course, you play as these creatures (don't know what they're called lulz) who instead of laying bombs, lay water balloons. The balloons, much like the bombs, explode after a few seconds in horizontal and vertical directions, much like in the Bman battle modes. Obviously, the main object is to "douse" your opponents until the last one left standing wins. While this may seem like a Bomberman ripoff or whatever, it does have its differences. For example, there are different modes such as Puzzle Mode and various others as well as you do quests too. Now, I only played the game yesterday so I don't really know how much they have to offer.

Btw, here's the link to it, but if you want to play it, you have to sign up for Nexon to play any of their games.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:40 am  Reply with quote + 
Whoa, BnB got localized, I played the Korean version of this back in the day cause an english speaking Korean told me to try it while playing old PC BMOK. I don't recall being all that impressed by comparison, but I don't speak Korean, so I didn't see much other then battle mode. I'll certainly be grabbing a few friends and trying it out.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1487s
Index - Back to Top