BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
TSA Pommy Modifyer
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2474]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation

BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:27 am  Reply with quote + 
This is what I use for my TSA Parodies. The Address for the Pommy Modifyer I found online. But everything else I worked my ass off to get (Testing out 256 values, most of them crashed and forced me to reload the Project64)

Unfortunately, this will not work for the Japanse Version, Baku Bomberman 2, as apparently, they have a different address for what form Pommy is. I could do some searches though and perhaps get it eventually, would take a lot of time though.

Pommy Modifyer Address: 800ABD60

And now comes the different values to get you the different characters.

The Following Characters are the Different Forms of Pommy-
Pommy 1st: 00
Pommy Knuckles 2nd: 01
Pommy Animal 2nd: 02
Pommy Hammer 3rd: 03
Pommy Claws 3rd: 04
Pommy Penguin 3rd: 05
Pommy Beast 3rd: 06
Pommy Magic 4th: 07
Pommy Knight 4th: 08
Pommy Devil 4th: 09
Pommy Cat 4th: 0A
Pommy Bird 4th: 0B
Pommy Chicken 4th: 0C
Pommy Dragon 4th: 0D
Pommy Dinosour 4th: 0E
Pommy Fairy SF: 0F
Pommy Shadow SF: 10

Now comes the special characters. These are the Astral Knights and Lilith. There's no code for AI on these, so obviously the computer won't do anything. They plant Bombs instead, for some reason. Sometimes after a cut scene or a boss, they seem to be stronger. For example. After the Mihaele battle, I noticed that the character was as fast as the bosses are, and also could Bomb Kick/Bomb Throw (Yes Even Molok/Behemos)

Unfortunately, the character could only plant 1 bomb and had low fire compared to the standard 2 fire and 2 bomb. Also, oddly, they do not move from Player 2's controller, but Player 3's controller.

Don't bother looking for Zoniha or Rukifellth, I tried every combination and nothiing works.

Astral Knights-
Baelfael: FB
Behemos: F8
Ashtarth: 11
Zhael: FC
Molok: 20
Bulzeeb: 98
Lilith: 9D

The Following are VERY special characters. They plant bombs too, but they move from Player 1's controller. In other words, not really co-op and they get annoying. However, they do seem to be free of code durring the cut scenes as you can move them about as you wish. Also, about the names, I couldn't remember the names at the time and am far too lazy to change them.

Mentally Retarded Special Needs-
Bomberman: 18
B3 King 2: 19
B1 Penguin: 12
B3 King 1: 1A
B1 Fox: 70
B1 Girl: C0
B1 Red Bomberman: 5A
B1 White Bomberman: 5B
B1 Monkey: 6A
B1 Cat: 6C
B1 Puffball?: 6D
B1 Girl 2: 6E
B1 Bear: 6F
B1 Bunny: 71
B1 Ox?: 72
B1 Swordman: 73
B1 Viking: 75
B1 Reaper: 76
B1 Girl 3: 77
B1 Knight: 78

NOTE: This post is not yet complete, but I'm tired, so I won't complete it. What I have to say for now is not to use anyone in cut scenes or it will crash/freeze when it tries to load Pommy's Mugshot, as it is some kind of "unknown source" or whatever. There's a way around that, but I'll explain it later when I'm not so tired. For now, only Baelfael/Molok of the special needs are safe.
View user profile Send Private Message
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Are those really the names of the COM characters in-game?
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Man-Frog wrote:
Are those really the names of the COM characters in-game?

DarkFire4114 wrote:
Also, about the names, I couldn't remember the names at the time and am far too lazy to change them.
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Lazy Oaf. :P
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Man-Frog wrote:
Lazy Oaf. :P

It would require checking what each character is and then remembering what they were and naming them. There are no official names that I know of, so I have to think myself, and it isn't like they're worth it or anything since their only usefullness is in screwing around with cutscenes (Which probably will get boring after a while anyways)

When I mean checking them, I mean loading up a level with an alternative Pommy, checking, renaming, exit level, repeat for each Pommy. I didn't do it in the first place mainly because they were never my priority, I was trying to get the Elemental Knights. If Ashtarth hadn't been there at value 11, then I would have believed it to be worthless and never tried any other value.

It is also a reaccurring hell for me because this took an extremely long amount of time, you have no idea, I really don't want to go back to it unless it is either figuring out how to change Battle Mode characters or the Bomberman character (Latter I'm not entirely sure about)

Unfortunately, with what I am using, the former seems to be very difficult.
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well now that you cleared it up it makes more sense. :peace: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1408s
Index - Back to Top