Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Custom Part Question
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2969]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 am  Reply with quote + 
What are all the Bomberman games that allowed custom parts for Bomberman? I really would like to know for my current project, it would be extremely helpful (Showing me pictures/video of all custom parts from a game would be even more helpful if someone could help me with that.
View user profile Send Private Message
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here's every one that I know of:

Bomberman B-Daman - Had a color picker for the extra multiplayer Bombermen, if that counts.

Super Bomberman 5 - Or at least that's what I heard. I'm not entirely sure about this one.

Bomberman 64 - This one is pretty common knowledge.

Bomberman 64: The Second Attack - Ditto.

Bomberman Quest - Bomberman had various pieces of equipment he could wear, if that counts.

Bomberman Tournament - Similar to Quest but its only like two pieces of armor. :P

Bomberman Online (Dreamcast) - This game enables you to unlock parts and customize your Bomber for online matches.

Net de Bomberman - Based on the only existing trailer for this game it seems there was a color picker similar to the one from B-Daman.

Bomberman Land 3 - You can buy various outfit and accessory parts and wear them.

Bakufuu Sentai Bomberman - Each of the Sentai guys has an unlockable alternate outfit, if that counts.

Bomberman Land Touch! - Bomberman can find outfits and hats to wear for certain purposes.

Bomberman Land Wii - Like Land 3, in this game you can buy outfits and accessories to wear.

Bomberman Land PSP - From what HienFan tells me, this game apparently has all the same custom parts as Land 3.

Bomberman Land Touch! 2 - Like the first game Bomberman can find outfits and hats to wear.

Bomberman LIVE - This game features a whole slew of unlockable hats, faces and outfits, as you may already know.

Bomberman Online Japan - Didn't this game have customizable human characters? I missed out on this game back when it was up. Can anybody else clarify for me?

Bomberman Wii - Only released in Japan. Does being able to play as a Mii count as customization?

Custom Battler Bomberman - This game is entirely based around equipping custom parts for stat bonuses.

Bomberman Ultra - Features the same unlockable outfits and stuff as LIVE, plus a few more I assume.
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks, I'll look into those. Though I'm more or less looking for custom parts for Bomberman like in B64 and TSA, and not custom colors or whatever ;P

Man-Frog wrote:
Bomberman Quest - Bomberman had various pieces of equipment he could wear, if that counts.

I think I remember this... too bad I can't find my game anymore >.>

I had like everything too D:

Man-Frog wrote:
Bomberman Tournament - Similar to Quest but its only like two pieces of armor. :P

Could possibly use them for designing some other stuff ;P

...That is... if I can actually get past Magnet Bomber >.< I'm not bad or anything, I got everything before and all but for some reason, I'm screwing up so badly this time. I think Toki remembers how many times I screwed up and that stupid guy waiting at Beta was shooting arrows at me and then abducted me and pulled me into his house to do God knows what!

I'm seriously getting screwed over >.>

Man-Frog wrote:
Bomberman Land Touch! - Bomberman can find outfits and hats to wear for certain purposes.

Bomberman Land Touch! 2 - Like the first game Bomberman can find outfits and hats to wear.

If someone could, maybe they could give me some screen shots for the first one? I can't find my game so I don't remeber but the second one I do have and have a file beaten to completion... almost...

Man-Frog wrote:
Bomberman LIVE - This game features a whole slew of unlockable hats, faces and outfits, as you may already know.

Yeah I tried it a few times, and I also looked at the custom parts it had to offer before posting this thread. I'm not interested, unless someone wants to see Bomberman as a ballerina but that's only for humor, I can't imagine any useful abilities coming out of that as I do a Kitty Suit.

Man-Frog wrote:
Bomberman Online (Dreamcast) - This game enables you to unlock parts and customize your Bomber for online matches.

Bomberman Online Japan - Didn't this game have customizable human characters? I missed out on this game back when it was up. Can anybody else clarify for me?

Bomberman Wii - Only released in Japan. Does being able to play as a Mii count as customization?

I searched Bomberman Online and couldn't get much, same with Bomberman Wii. If there are, can someone get me some screenshots or something?

Man-Frog wrote:
Custom Battler Bomberman - This game is entirely based around equipping custom parts for stat bonuses.

I am playing it on the emulator ;P ...unless that's not for the DS and we're talking about 2 totally different games.

Man-Frog wrote:
Bomberman Ultra - Features the same unlockable outfits and stuff as LIVE, plus a few more I assume.

I can't seem to find much on this one either, but it seems similar to LIVE from what I got on googling images so I'm not putting that much effort. >.>
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:31 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman Quest armor.

Bomberman Blast for Wii only had where you could give your Bomberman the head of one of your Miis. I know that in the Bomberman Online Dreamcast game, you can get some kind of super armor; you can see it in this intro for the game. I don't know anything about the other stuff in that game, though.

DarkFire4114 wrote:

...That is... if I can actually get past Magnet Bomber >.< I'm not bad or anything, I got everything before and all but for some reason, I'm screwing up so badly this time. I think Toki remembers how many times I screwed up and that stupid guy waiting at Beta was shooting arrows at me and then abducted me and pulled me into his house to do God knows what!

LOL. Magnet Bomber is beating you? Bomberman community, point and laugh. >:P
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Bomberman Quest armor.

Bomberman Blast for Wii only had where you could give your Bomberman the head of one of your Miis. I know that in the Bomberman Online Dreamcast game, you can get some kind of super armor; you can see it in this intro for the game. I don't know anything about the other stuff in that game, though.

DarkFire4114 wrote:

LOL. Magnet Bomber is beating you? Bomberman community, point and laugh. >:P

Not EVEN! I never even got to his base! Wtf is wrong with me? XD
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 am  Reply with quote + 
Divine retribution for not buying the best Bomberman game released in years (Custom Battler, obviously) that's what. It's a karma thing really :wink: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1436s
Index - Back to Top