Current Xbox 360 wish list plan
[Replies: 0]  [Views: 717]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Edit: 200th post of mine it seems..... o-o

After I took some time to think I'm considering getting an Xbox 360, but weither it's going to be like my PSP by how I focused solely on it for Christmas is unknown, but I'm mostly likely going to save up my Christmas money and use the birthday money I get later to get the 360. Currently I plan to get the 250 GB Slim (Costs a mere $300 at Amazon.com) model as the slims seem to have eliminated all of my complaints hardware wise. Now that I have that idea settled I have a few plans and priorities as to the games I'm getting.

First Priority and required to get first: Blue Dragon.
I first heard of Blue Dragon years ago and also from the anime, but I never looked up the game itself until today. My friend brought up the game saying how epic it was and he showed me some videos and I'm impressed with it to the point this was the game that's convincing me to get a 360, so the first focus for games will be Blue Dragon. The critics may have said the 1st disc was boring and the boss music is annoying, but my friend said NO COMPLAINTS and said it was EPIC for even the 1st disc. And as for the boss music I have no complaints either and I rather WORSHIP the track used. Best boss track I've listened to since the older games I've known.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3aEQuxQEOw

Second Priority: Halo 3.
Since the original Xbox LIVE for the original Xbox games seems to have been shut down, Halo 3 is at 2nd priority instead of Halo 2.

Third Priority: Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise
I have the PC version of the first game but it no longer works on the computor capable of running it. x-x I already know what to expect from this game so I think this should be included on the list.

First Consideration: Potential US release of Monster Hunter Frontier.
Capcom has given some thoughts of a US release of the old Monster Hunter Frontier, but the 360 version is the most likely case for it be released in the US though, as Microsoft is publishing the 360 version and they'll most likely have plans to bring it over to the states. Frontier has most of the monsters from Unite plus alot of grand daddy monsters exclusive to Frontier, such as Espinas and the god-like Raviente.

Second Consideration: Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts.
While honestly I think this game ruined the series I haven't given this one a chance too much at all to the point I should think about this game more.

Third Consideration: Red Dead Redemption.
It'll take a while to think about this one, as I have a few other things on my mind for the 360.

Fourth Consideration: The Orange Box.
Suggested by a user from another site. Normally I would add this as a priority but I want to make sure I can afford all this.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1567s
Index - Back to Top