Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman 64 Sounds - Can I haves?
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 3203]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Does anyone have access to or know how to get the sounds of Bomberman 64? Just the sounds :P Without there being a volume for sounds and music, it is rather difficult to record it as the music would be in the background.

However, if nobody can help me, I think there is a way to use hax to get rid of the music... but it would require alot of work and I'm not even sure of it being possible >.<

PS: For anybody wondering, I would be finding what address is the music by accessing different stages and then turning it off by setting it to 0 or something once I have it correctly. I once got Aile from MMZX to shut up that way, though it was an accident >.>
View user profile Send Private Message
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
The only thing I can think of is for you to rip out the sounds. Sorry >.<
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, man. I don't even know where you can find something like that. It may be something you'll have dig out yourself.

I'm sure it's possible to somehow remove the BGM if playing a ROM. People have hacked ROMs, after all. Not that I would know how to do that, of course.

Sorry for not being very helpful.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#4  Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
The emulator PJ64 (the only way I can play Baku Bomberman 2, due to having a PAL N64 and refusing to mod it) has a sound capture function, so might be worth a-Googlin'. :peace: 
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Gomess wrote:
The emulator PJ64 (the only way I can play Baku Bomberman 2, due to having a PAL N64 and refusing to mod it) has a sound capture function, so might be worth a-Googlin'. :peace: 

Yeah I have that :P

I have the sounds for TSA which are easier because I can turn off the music but for B64 it is troublesome as I can't easily do that. Oh well, time for plan B :3
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1396s
Index - Back to Top