BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Astral Knights - SB3-5 Style!
[Replies: 67]  [Views: 17555]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#61  Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:46 am  Reply with quote + 
Yay Lilith! Adorable. ^_^

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#62  Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here is the long awaited Molok.

(I left the "By Dark Zaphe" tag on there for old time's sake, I guess)

According to the creation date of this image, I actually started on this on August 19, 2011. What happened to it between then and now? Er... well... uh...

So ends this over-two-years-long journey in spriting and procrastination! I hope you have enjoyed this festival of pixels, because it is, quite sadly, over. Further sprites for the project will continue to be sent directly to DarkFire. I may consider re-uploading the other sprite sheets in bmp format so that none of the original color data is lost, but other than that, this will probably be my last update for this topic.

So without further ado, I bid you adieu! I wish you all well, and I will see you in another life. Or, like, in another topic, or in the chat or something. Those are probably more likely locations for our subsequent meetings.
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#63  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 am  Reply with quote + 
Manly Molok, YEAH.

plasm wrote:
Further sprites for the project will continue to be sent directly to DarkFire.

I feel special. :3
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#64  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
If that's the case then just continue working hard at your game!

That'll be your payment. lol

Hows that coming along anyway? I don't lurk the chatbox too much.

I was a bit curious if you were considering to use the game's original soundtrack as the music for the RPG as well?

That would be awesome and add to the mood very well, because many people playing would be most interested in seeing how faithful you are to the story and that kind of fanservice is always helpful to that cause.

Of course seeing a few of your own personal twists from your take on the game's story will also be fun!
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#65  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Hows that coming along anyway? I don't lurk the chatbox too much.

I halted the project for a good while due to me not having the time needed as I had numerous other things going on. After a recent chat with Vent(ricle)/Man-Frog and me mentioning to him information regarding how the various Units functioned, I brought myself back into the project. I was a bit surprised as to how good my ideas were back then and didn't want them to simply go to waste.

I'm on a different computer and I don't have my original project folder anymore, so within the RPG Maker XP, I'm essentially recreating it from scratch. But I still have my various resources and files that detailed a lot of the ideas I had, which is really all I need. I'm a lot more organized than I was before within the RPG Maker, and that will be useful later on and allow me to work more efficiently.

I've made some pretty good progress so far, and I plan to eventually create a thread once I have enough to show. I probably won't have a demo of some sort by then though, it will be simply an "official" introduction to the project.

Regulus 777 wrote:
I was a bit curious if you were considering to use the game's original soundtrack as the music for the RPG as well?

Yeah, I will, along with some music from other Bomberman games. Without a composer of any kind, I don't really have much of a choice.

Regulus 777 wrote:
Of course seeing a few of your own personal twists from your take on the game's story will also be fun!

Hm, it sounds like there may be some sort of misunderstanding? I'm not remaking TSA, I'm pretty much creating a sequel to it, storywise. I probably will be recreating/revising certain parts of its story, but of course it will always be for good reason.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#66  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh! Was that the case? I had just assumed that's what you were doing since you're using the characters from the game and since that's the only game the larger part of the cast was in.

A quick look through this thread does not indicate whether that may or may not have been your original intent though... My mistake anyway.

If I did at one point see what your actual idea was, then I've probably long forgotten it since I probably didn't read it from you in close to 2 years. ha ha!

A sequel would be an even more obscure idea, and that would give you a lot more freedom to play around.

Best of luck anyhow! lol

Work yourself feverishly before the motivation stalls. That can always be a big problem...
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#67  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Work yourself feverishly before the motivation stalls. That can always be a big problem...

Nah, that's not much of a problem with me anymore. The only problem I have is time available :P
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#68  Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Awesome Molok, plasm. Fantastic as usual.

If that's all that's being released to the public, then I guess that means I'd have to wait until DarkFire's game comes around, huh?

Regulus 777 wrote:

Oh god, this is so true.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 4 of 4 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2205s
Index - Back to Top