Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Saturn Bomberman Tournaments
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1043]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Couldn't think of a better topic title, anyway here's an interesting interview I got in the Hudson Fan Club Insider.

Quote:
Hey Bomberman fans! With the anticipated release of Bomberman Live: Battlefest, we want to feature one of our most dedicated fans. Jeff McGraw, creator of Saturn Bomberman Tournaments, has been nice enough to share some of his thoughts and opinions about Bomberman, as well as his inspiration for his Bomberman tournaments. Starting out as a Thanksgiving tradition, Jeff’s Bomberman tournaments have been going strong for 8 years, and now he’s expanding it so that there are multiple tournaments per year. His Saturn Bomberman Tournaments site even records all the achievements and accolades for participants.

Source + Link to interview:

http://www.hudsonent.com/user/feature.php?f=Saturn_Bomberman_Tournaments&feature_id=%A0%A5%A5%A4%9B%A0

Discuss I didn't even know there was real Bomberman tournaments around. Oh well, I don't even play multiplayer Bomberman anyways.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
only somwhat related but Saturn bomberman does seem to be the most popular game for tournys. especially when I see a tourny for bomberman at conventions.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow, pretty cool. It's even held in my home state. Would be neat to see this grow into something bigger.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1839s
Index - Back to Top