Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Iron Man II
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 2017]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
So has anyone seen or will see the new Iron Man movie starring Robert Downing Jr. as Tony Stark as Iron Man?

I just got back from it a little while ago and it was really good. Not sure yet if it was better then the first one, but I've really liked it. Love how it finally introduced War Machine in it, and I thought having Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury was genius (seeing as Samuel Jackson served as a model of sorts for the Ultimate version of the character). It was a little over 2 hours long, but I quite assure you it wasn't slow at all and the time flew by while watching it. Robert Downing Jr. also pulled off a likable and very believable Tony Stark as well just as he did in the first movie. As a Marvel movie fan, I highly recommend watching it.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Lol, I actually never heard about this one until now, since I'm not really much of an Iron Man fan myself, but I saw the first film and it was pretty good. I guess I didn't see the trailer of it lol.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
The movie only did start playing in theaters a couple of days ago and I first became aware of it from the radio a few weeks prior. I'm also a pretty big movie buff in general so I probably would've found out about it sooner or later.

But yeah, if you liked the first one, you'll probably enjoy the second movie as well.

EDIT: Realized I made a silly mistake regarding when it started playing. Carry on.

Last edited by Soniti 254 on Sun May 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hmmm, I see ^^
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1292s
Index - Back to Top