Anime Discussions
[Replies: 223]  [Views: 46116]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#41  Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Been trying to get ready for school nothing unusual here.

Well, there's that whole driver's license thing...
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#42  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm watching 2 shows this season. I'm also watching Amagami SS. It's been okay. The plot structure of 4 episodes per girls route was an interesting concept but it doesn't provide ample time for a good development. The characters can also be a bit too silly. The first girl kind of bothered me sometimes. The art style and character designs are fantastic though. Even still I might end up dropping it if the following arcs drag. Right now they're doing the arc for Kaoru who is my favorite character so far.

Love that sexy hair.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=character&charid=17010

Overall Amagami has been up and down. I haven't given up on it quite yet.

The other show I'm watching this season is Mitsudomoe which is awesome.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7224

If you've still got room on your plate you should check it out. Very funny! Sadly the new group Ravesubs that was doing it pretty well disbanded. Now I'm probably gonna have to wait for the slow FFFPeeps to do them. That or watch crappy releases from horriblesubs or Subdesu.

How is Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, or Legend of the Legendary Heroes? I almost picked that one up cause of its' ridiculous name, but it looked like it was gonna turn out to be mediocre when I watched the preview.

I'm also meaning to get back to Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! which is still airing but I stalled it back on episode 9.

Other then that for anime its been some old oddball OVAs I picked up at Otakon and some Di Gi Charat Nyo here and there.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#43  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 am  Reply with quote + 
Well after catching up on this season, one of my 2 recommendations from this season is what you asked about.

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, been enjoying this anime quite a bit- it's good and definitely worth giving a few episodes. Starts getting good the second episode when it starts covering the 3 main character's pasts together which last for a few episodes, then once it gets back to the present the plot picks up right away.

As for my second recommendation, which is in the comedy genre Seitokai Yakuindomo. Unlike many animes that have pretty much summed up 'guys that drool over girls', this anime does a nice change and has the females being the dirty ones. But they don't do much drooling (except the one character), instead a few of them are extremely perverted and are constantly making in detail dirty jokes. While the male and the other female lead of the 4 are generally normal, it's easily the best comedy this season.

Both animes are worth checking out, everything else has felt mediocre this season.

In other news just finished seirei no moribito which was a few year old anime, said to have a slow pace but it was quite a worthwhile watch.

The only anime I'm behind on is senkou no night raid, everything else I'm caught up on or has ended already from the previous anime season.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#44  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:23 am  Reply with quote + 
So Legendary Heroes is actually pretty solid huh? I'll probably check it out in the future.

Senkou no Night Raid was another show I was curious about last season but never ended up checking out. How is it? It looked pretty bizarre.

I was surprised how many shows from this season got licensed so quickly. Legendary Heroes was one of them. Funimation is going to be bringing it over here with a dub and all.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#45  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 am  Reply with quote + 
Senkou is nothing special, having watched about half way through it's not something I'd recommend. You should get around to picking up seitokai if you like comedies.

Regarding amagami ss, can't say that I'm too fond of the arc and reset for each character. Like you said it doesn't give time flesh out the story, makes it feel kind of meaningless- it's like the anime version of a game since it gives all of the routes.

HorribleSubs(crunchyroll) I don't think is so bad anymore, they were a lot worse when they originally started.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#46  Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Maybe I'll give horriblesubs another look then seeing as how they are still the only group with episode 6 of Mitsudomoe out. even though it aired almost a week ago.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#47  Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
I recently finished watching the first season of Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index) with my bro and his friend. It was pretty good. We may end up starting the spinoff series, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun), at a later date.

It takes place in a world where there are both magicians and espers (although both sides are at odds) and how the main character, Tōma Kamijō, gets wrapped up in this conflict. Although he is one of the weakest espers in the city the anime takes place in, he has a unique ability in which is right arm can cancel any supernatural powers (may they be of esper power or magical power). Another one of the main chracters is a girl simiply called Index, whose mind has been implanted with the Index Librorum Prohibitorum, 103,000 forbidden magical books the church has removed from circulation.

If you like Fate/Stay Night or Shakugan no Shana, chances are you'd probably like Index as well.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#48  Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Index was pretty good and I do believe we'll check out the rest of the material soon. The layout of the series was a bit odd with every arc being a totally different story so it didn't seem to flow to well but it is based off of multiple novels with varying stories so I can see how it ended up the way it was.

Railgun will be quite different but probably still good if you liek the characters and Index 2 will probably be more of the same so it should all be good as well.

Recently I'm still working on Mitsudomoe and Amagami SS. I think the 2nd arc for Amagami will be the peak of the series sicne Kaoru was my favorite character. New arc is looking mediocre so far.

Are you still watching Amagami Razon? If so what are your thoughts? Liked Haruka or Kaoru better? lol

I've also caught up on Eclipse's release for Maid-sama, still a pretty good series.

I'm also almost done with my Di Gi Charat Nyo dvds. Sadly it doesn't appear Bandai brought all of it to america and all i can find after episode 72 online is raws.

*EDIT*

Would also like to add that I'm working on the Kara no Kyoukai movies from Type-Moon. Wicked awesome! I've watched 6 of the 7 and will be finishing it tomorrow.

Everything is pretty fantastic! The animation, the music, the characters and though the story can be a bit hard to follow since the time-line is a bit shuffled it's also very good as you start piecing it together.

I highly recommend it to any fan of serious or dark anime, and perhaps the casual fan will also enjoy it. If you're a Type-Moon fan I'd say its pretty much required watching. I'm a bit ashamed with myself for not watching these sooner though I'm a bit relieved at the same time that i didn't have to wait for each subsequent movie to be released.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#49  Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Kara no Kyoukai

Reggy and I finished watching Kara no Kyoukai last night. I too quite enjoyed Kara no Kyoukai. Good cast of characters, gorgeous backgrounds and visuals, and a good story to boot. Throughout all of the movies, I couldn't help but comment on just how gorgeous the backgrounds and visuals were the whole time. High quality stuff. Also, Shiki Ryogi is one of the most badass heroines I've ever see. lol

As it's seven movies, it may be a bit of a long experience (a movie usually runs between about a hour to up to 2 hours), but it really doesn't feel that long at all. It goes by fast if you get hooked into it like I was. It's very good and I recommend it if you like dark and mysetrious anime or are a fan of Type-Moon's work. As Reggy already said, it's pretty much required viewing if you're a fan of Type-Moon. lol

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Razon
Board Admin

Post#50  Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Railgun will be quite different but probably still good if you like the characters and Index 2 will probably be more of the same so it should all be good as well.

The Railgun spinoff I liked, as for the original index anime I didn't. The index story or it's character's didn't really hit the spot for me, railgun was a comedy though. So the story didn't matter too much, and there was less fanservice too in railgun which helped since I'm not too fond of such content.

Regulus 777 wrote:
Are you still watching Amagami Razon? If so what are your thoughts? Liked Haruka or Kaoru better? lol

It's still on my list of animes to watch, it was one of those ones that I'm not really interested in and just picked it up for the sake of having something extra to watch. Can't answer your question anyway though as I'm behind on all of the animes that I'm watching this season, since I've been spending some time watching some past animes that I missed or originally passed on watching instead.

Just finished off Blood+ recently, it was quite a good watch. I'd recommend it if you haven't seen it already, a lot was well executed in it. Like many animes it won't be completely epic from the first episode on, so you'll have to give it some episodes for the characters to start maturing and progressing with the story- I'd recommend shinsens-sub's releases for it.

The problem with recommending though, is many people will give up on animes if it doesn't reel their interests in within the first few episodes of a series. Which is often before anything really has the chance to get going, though there's no telling wether someone would like something later on either.

Regulus 777 wrote:
Would also like to add that I'm working on the Kara no Kyoukai movies from Type-Moon.

Kara no kyoukai I've seen but it was years back, and the last 2 movies I had to wait to watch. I'll just say that they were alright, watching something spanned over time- and the more time that goes by having since watched something makes it more difficult to give an opinion on it. Just like having marathoned an anime and having enjoyed it quite a deal, it can feel like that overshadows many animes priorly seen as time has passed since you enjoyed them. And even if you watched them again there's nothing like the first time, tends to make it rough to recommend an anime unless it was just stand out good- I personally don't rewatch things I've already seen though.

Say you watch a really good serious anime, then it may make some prior animes that you watched feel like they lack in comparison or think of them as not as good- because of having watched something that you liked so much more or just enjoyed at the time.

I'll catch up on this season's animes soon enough.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#51  Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:
Railgun will be quite different but probably still good if you like the characters and Index 2 will probably be more of the same so it should all be good as well.

The Railgun spinoff I liked, as for the original index anime I didn't. The index story or it's character's didn't really hit the spot for me, railgun was a comedy though. So the story didn't matter too much, and there was less fanservice too in railgun which helped since I'm not too fond of such content.

I just finished watching the first three episodes of Railgun, and I'm pretty sure I saw more fanservice content in the first two episodes of Railgun then all of Index combined. :/

I have a feeling I'm going to like Index more then Railgun, although Railgun is looking pretty good so far. The action scenes are pretty awesome, but the overall silliness is something I'm not so fond of. Kuroko's character is starting to annoy me already (with her pretty much molesting Mikoto all of the time), but the other characters are alright so far.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Razon
Board Admin

Post#52  Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 am  Reply with quote + 
I rank things that may not directly be considered fanservice under that category as well that's close enough to it, for convenience purposes of not having to go into crude detail. My original opinion that I had posted on another forum about the anime years back was, that it was bland and boring and never got better but possibly worse as it went along. Well I heard that the author was still quite young pre-teen/teen when they originally wrote that part of the story, and that it gets better later- but I won't be bothering with the second season of it.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#53  Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
With Index, you also have to keep in mind that it takes portions from various novels throughout so it's kind of in a random order. So perhaps it wasn't all early work of the creator. Some of it might have been newer stuff.

My guess is if you were not crazy about the first season you probably won't like the 2nd either which is basically what you said but I just wanted to point out that the source material for season 1 was from various books and not necessarily all early works..

I also agree that Railgun while looking okay overall probably won't be as good as Index and that the level of fan service seems considerably higher already.

I haven't decided on a favorite character yet overall they all have ups and downs. It's definitely not Kuroko though. heh. She's getting on my nerves too. I like the rest of them about equally so far. Mikoto is the most bad ass.

I'm a bit sad this season is almost over. Maid-Sama and Mitsudomoe have been quite enjoyable. 2nd season of Mitsudomoe was announced for the winter season though. Whoo!

Some stuff I'm eying for next season.

interested

My Little sister cant be this cute
Soredemo machi wa mawatteiru
Kuragahime
Yosuga no Sora

mildly interested...
Will probly watch some for laughs. I tend to pick up 1 or 2 mediocre shows a season for that.

psychic detective yakumo
bakuman
arakawa under the bridge x bridge
index 2
MM!
Agricultural Musume
panty and stocking
invasion squid girl

Also! As for what you mentioned earlier Razon. I understand where you're coming from with difficulty recommending titles. I don't like recommending things often but when I do I usually base it on the shows someone has liked already and think of shows with similar themes, characters, or worlds.

My feelings are a bit mixed when I consider if I like a show better watching it in 1 or few sittings as opposed to watching it weekly. I think the overall experience and impact of the show is better watching it quickly, but if you watch a show spaced out over time it stays in your memory better (assuming you're enjoying it of course!). Some of my favorite shows have been watched in both methods so I can't say I prefer one method over the other.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#54  Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Yo doods!

~New season on the horizon~

What are we gonna be watching?

My final list of shows I'm gonna try out.

My Little sister cant be this cute - Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Yet the town turns - Soredemo machi wa mawatteiru
Kuragahime
Yosuga no Sora
invasion squid girl - shinryaku! Ika Musume

I may pick some of these up too, if I'm feeling up to so much stuff at once...If not I may check them out when they're done.

bakuman
arakawa 2
index 2
MM!

As for recent stuff I've finished Mitsudomoe and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Mitsudomoe was a riot can't wait for next season in the winter.

Maid-Sama was an enjoyable show as an episodic comedy, but as a romance was unsatisfactory to say the least. Either way I enjoyed it but it wasn't what I was hoping for.

Went back and watched Potemayo finally. This was a show I stalled back in 2007 when it was airing. Pretty awesome. Very funny and very moe. I'm partially glad I didn't watch it all back in the day cause I think I've developed more of an appreciation for these types of shows in recent years. It's cute looking but the humor is kinda dark and twisted though. The characters and the voice cast are great and the art style is nice. It has those lovely gradient hairstyles. Not sure if anyone's a fan of the moeblobs but this title has a little more to it then that. More of the show's charm is in it's dark humor then the cuteness but it has a lot of both.

I also watched my Moeyo Ken dvds. Silly show but enjoyable if you don't take it seriously. I liked the cast and staff. Original Creator was Ouji Hiroi, the guy that did Sakura Taisen an old favorite show of mine and the original character sketches were by Rumiko Takahashi who's pretty well known for Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha among others.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#55  Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 am  Reply with quote + 
I haven't gone through the list of fall season animes yet, and I normally don't until around a month after they all start coming out. By doing this I have multiple episodes to watch of each series that I try out, so I can judge wether I want to continue watching it or not all at once.

Will of course automatically be watching any sequels for shows seen from prior seasons, letter bee and arakawa are ones I'm aware of currently for fall.

I'm caught up on the animes from the summer season now, the anime Shiki got interesting. The first 5-6 episodes weren't so good, but it started getting good after that. Picked up Fairy Tail and Mitsudomoe, both quite good. Fairy tail was made by the apprentice of the person that made one piece, though on the grand scale it can't compare to one piece. The first few episodes are generic, but once you get past them it starts getting better.

The most hilarious scene in mitsudomoe imo, has to be the whole urine event that happened in the second episode- that kept me laughing. My favorite comedy from this season would still have to be seitokai yakuindomo, which went about it's comedy in a more calm and realistic manner. Mitsudomoes art style was a bit odd, but I got used to it right away- none the less quite a funny anime.

K-ON!! ended nicely, the manga and the anime both ended together. Though I'd of prefered they just left off with the ending, so that it would of kept the nice finished feeling to it. Not doing 3 extra episodes, and a movie afterwards. All original content or recaps since they have no material left to work with, that's the kind of thing that should be done before the series ends if they're going to.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#56  Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:54 am  Reply with quote + 
My favorite episode of Mitsudomoe was the one where they kicked Futaba across the ice.
Man was I rolling at the end. ha ha! The art style is quite unique. It grew on me pretty quick.

Also, that's a good technique on waiting a month to start the new season. A logical way to do things. As expected from you Razon. heh

I'm gonna check out K-On! at some point. I'm very interested in that series. Asami Sanada plays a music teacher that used to be a Metal head and doesn't want people to know about it? I'm sure that's awesome and hilarious.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#57  Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Currently watching the second season of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, as I have received the entire second season earlier this week.

Currently near the end of the Endless Eight arc. I honestly do not see why this arc has received such harsh criticism. And I've been watching one disc per seating (which means I have watched three episodes of Endless Eight straight on the first seating, and then another four episodes of Endless Eight straight on the second). I guess I can kind of understand why for those who have no prior knowledge of the franchise. But still, it really isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. It's far from my favorite arc, but I just don't see the need for the hate. Only one more episode of Endless Eight left before the Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya arc. Looking forward to it, was one of my favorite arcs in the light novel and manga.

Also been watching a couple of other shows with my bro. Particularly, My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute and Invasion! Squid Girl! I'm enjoying both so far and find both to be quite humorous. While watching the Little Sister anime, I can't help but think that I'm sure Otaku aren't that badly shunned in real life Japan (they're pretty much labeled as one of the lowest human beings in this anime lol).

Recent stuff I'm into:

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#58  Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Having watched 3-4 eps of most of my current shows my current favorites are as follows....

My little sister can't be this cute!
This show has been great so far but it still feels very fragile, like it could fall apart on me at anytime. I'm hoping it doesn't turn in a bad direction or resorts to a daily antics situation. Just when it look like everything has been resolved a new issue arises. Again I hope it stays interesting.

Yet the Town Turns
This show has been great. totally different from what I was expecting. Very funny but a little weird and out there, typical of many SHAFT shows. The main character is the best. She's a real treat to watch.

Invasion! Squid Girl
This is a nice slice o life comedy show and I'm 90% sure that by the end nothing will have changed from the current situation. lol.

As for the rest, Arakawa is more of the same, I'm enjoying it.

Amagami SS has been doing pretty well.

MM! is my mediocre "Ugh... Why am I still watching this?" show of the season. Funny enough MM! seemed like it was gonna be predictable with all its stereotype characters but now it's going all over the place with weird plot twists that often don't make much sense.

I've been downloading Index 2 and Yosuga no Sora but I'm still sitting on them and haven't watched any yet.

I watched 1 ep of Panty and Stocking and I'm probably gonna sit on that for awhile too. So ridiculous, but it was pretty funny. Gainax amazes me lately. Maybe I'll watch it in 2 sittings at the half way point and the end. Haven't decided yet.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#59  Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Finally got around to making this post, a longer wait let me judge the animes better. I grabbed 10 animes this season in total which is quite a few, 3 of them being sequals. That brings my total current animes that I'm watching to 18, it averages out to about an hour of anime to watch each day which is nice. Normally always have something to watch this way, since I don't have a back log of animes to watch.

I'd like to make a list of all the animes that I've watched at some point, but as the number is around 250-300 or so I probably won't be doing it anytime soon- even if it was a smaller number I would still have to check through a long list of animes.

Gonna list the animes I'm watching this season starting from favorite to least favorite.

Bakuman
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge (sequal)
Shinryaku! Ika Musume
Letter Bee Reverse (sequal)
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Iron Man
Yumeiro Patissiere SP Professional (sequal)
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Fortune Arterial Akai Yakusoku
Otome Youkai Zakuro

Bakuman
I wasn't expecting much from this anime, but it's turned out to be quite interesting. It's original in the story aspect, as it tells a story about creating manga to become an anime. Which if you're watching anime or reading manga to begin with, seeing how such goes about getting done may have an appeal to it. But of course the character's aren't bad as well, and they're keeping the story progressing. Also I wouldn't recommend reading the description for this anime on anidb before watching, as it gives away the entire first episode.

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge
If you liked the first season then you'll like the second, the story is starting to get moving and the comedy is good as always.

Shinryaku! Ika Musume
A comedy about a human squid girl that comes to land degesou, it's the kind of show that won't end much different then it began degesou. The main character really doesn't have much reason to stick around there degesou, and could easily pay for the hole in the wall if she got a real part time job somewhere for a day or two degesou. Degesou, degesou, degesou- "spits ink out".

Letter Bee Reverse
It's best when the story is moving, there's lots of unrelated side stories. Same can be said for the first season, but the first season's story didn't really start moving until the end.

Ore no Imouto
Where the plot is going is pretty predictable, it's still alright so far though. There's been the pattern twice already of the main male lead sacrificing his pride and the other person's opinion of him to end a tricky situtuation that his sister's in, it would be disappointing if they keep re-using this. I don't believe it will go down the path of incest, but we'll likely get a few more hints, jokes and situations aimed at that.

Iron Man
Didn't start out too good, but it's been getting better.

Yumeiro Patissiere SP Professional
The first season wasn't too good, but the second season has been entertaining so far.

The animes that I'd recommend from this season, for a normal story I'd say Bakuman. And for a comedy Shinryaku! Ika Musume and Ore no Imouto. Sequal wise I've been enjoying Arakawa 2 quite a bit, it's one of my favorites from this season- and Letter Bee Reverse is just starting to get into some story now.

OVA wise I've watched the To Aru Kagaku one, and have around 7-8 on my list that I'm considering checking out. Not sure about many of them, so I won't bother listing any of here. Most of them aren't released yet, and there's not much to say about a 1 or 2 episode OVA anyway. As for songs, there aren't many OPs or EDs that I really like from this animes season's first batch, some from the continuing animes are good.

The long running animes that I'm watching are.

One Piece
Detective Conan
Fairy Tail
Inazuma Eleven

One Piece and Fairy Tail are good, Fairy Tail is a bit fanserve oriented though. Detective Conan is long and has a lot of unimportant case solving over and over again, when the story moves it's good however. Hope that the author actually finishes it in their lifetime, honestly considering the current pace that it's moving at.

Animes that started earlier this year that I'm watching are.

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Shiki
Katanagatari
Amagami SS

Shiki though it didn't start good, got a lot better and has me reeled in wanting to know what's going to happen next, and watch the story play out. The legend of legendary heroes has been good throughout the entire series.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#60  Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 am  Reply with quote + 
Excellent choices Razon. I see we have about 4 common shows including Amagami.

As for OVAs I've got a couple I started. Waiting for OVAs is so annoying cause they generally release 2-3 a year. I'm waiting on the next Kissxsis which I think is out soon. I'm stock piling the Tales of Symphonia Tethe'alla episodes and will marathon them when they are all in my possession. There's a couple others I started or want to start but will probably have to start them over from the beginning when they're done.

Yeah, building a list of everything you've watched is quite a project. When I built mine on anidb I did it over the course of 2-3 days an hour or 2 each day.

I started with what I owned personal copies of on my shelf, then moved onto the stuff I had on my hard-drive or archived for the computer. After that is was from memory and whenever I remembered something I had seen I added it after the fact, sometimes months later.

Once it was finished I kept adding new things as I watched them and it's been easy to keep up on since. Toughest part was the initial construction. Back then I only had 100-150 titles too. Now I'm over 300 though not all of them are completed series, it includes my partially watched shows that are either stalled, dropped or watching.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 3 of 12 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2373s
Index - Back to Top