Marvel VS Capcom 3; it's quite real.
[Replies: 34]  [Views: 8487]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

HienFan
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:46 am  Reply with quote + 
My mom is going to kill me if I borrow someone's credit card..
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#22  Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
He probably meant your parents' credit card. As in, they buy it for you online, and you pay your parents back with your own money.
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#23  Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
The one time I asked when I was a kid they don't have a credit card, some of my older cousins do but they are very... crabby
Razon
Board Admin

Post#24  Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
You could always get a prepaid credit card, some one time use or ones that you can recharge. And many stores online accept things like money orders as well, these things should be within your capability to do.
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#25  Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 am  Reply with quote + 
..I'm gonna wait till I'm older then since I can't withdraw my own money at the moment
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#26  Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Does anyone like the King of Fighters series? Cause it's still in 2D
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#27  Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Been a little while regarding this game, so I guess I'll update you guys on the current confirmed character rosters for the game so far.

-Marvel Roster-
Captain America
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Dormammu
Hulk
Iron Man
Magneto
M.O.D.O.K.
She-Hulk
Shuma-Gorath (DLC)
Spider-Man
Super-Skrull
Thor
Wolverine
X-23

-Capcom Roster-
Albert Wesker
Amaterasu
Arthur
Chris Redfield
Chun-Li
Dante
Felicia
Jill Valentine (DLC)
Morrigan Aensland
Nathan Spencer
Ryu
Trish
Tron Bonne
Viewtiful Joe
Zero

As you can see, two of the character on the confirmed roster are also confirmed to be DLC exclusive characters. This is just ridiculous on whole new levels. They are already confirming DLC for a game that won't be out until mid February? Really now? God dammit, Capcom. God dammit.

The worst part is that these characters are more then likely going to be already programmed on the disc in the first place and all "downloading" them will do is unlock them. Not even sure when I plan on getting this if Capcom's going to pull this kind of shit with this game. Maybe I'll wait for the Super version to come around, if Capcom decides to make one.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#28  Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!
(I used this joke before, but whateves)

So Capcom has annouced a new Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. Who saw that one coming? It is also apparently coming pretty soon, from what I understand.

Anyway, according to this, in addition to all of the characters in the first one, there will be new ones. They are as follows:

Capcom:
- Strider (One of the characters a lot of people bitched about being missing)
- Firebrand (lol obscure character is obscure)
- Vergil (Okay, I admit, I'm pretty interested in this one just for that)
- Frank West (Looks like they solved the techinical problems he supposedly had)
- Phoenix Wright (Again, pretty awesome)
- Nemesis (Of RE3 fame, kind of cool)

Now all you need is some form of Mega Man and people will stop complaining, Capcom! Get him in the game already, dammit!

Marvel:
- Ghost Rider (I'm cool with this)
- Dr Strange
- Nova
- Rocket Raccoon
- Hawkeye (another Avenger to choose from? Awesome)
- Iron Fist

If they only had Venom (preferrably the original Eddie Brock one) and Juggernaut, then I'd be all set here.

I dunno exactly how many (if any of you) bought the first one, but apparently it won't be upgradable to this one via DLC (you can download some of the new roster apparently, but not all of them). Basically, in order to use all of the new characters and see the new gameplay rebalances/changes, you're going to have to buy the disc. If I actually had the game, I may be angry, but frankly I could care less. I kind of figured this improved second edition would be coming around sooner or later.

So yeah, I may get it, like I said in my last post. Although it depends on other factors I guess.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#29  Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 am  Reply with quote + 
I heard the bitch on the Strider forum and frankly I was a little not too happy he was canned in the original never mind the fact Hiryu is never a favourite of mine (I just kinda wish someday we get a Strider representee for SOMETHING to bring back the series)

Though good looooord his dub voice is horrible. Dumb jock is all I can say.

I dunno a lot of the other series as I prefer the obscure fighting series of the 90s on the PS1, Megaman Legends and Strider though

Pity there might be no Gambit or Jin Saotome though
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#30  Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
At least with Strider's appearance it was somewhat understandable why they couldn't get him in the game at first; he's not quite just Capcom's character. He also has partial ownership by Moto Kikaku, a group of manga artists who wrote the Japanese exclusive manga series. It's more or less the same reason why Nintendo cannot use characters like Geno and Mallow in future Mario games, because they need permission and copyright approval by Square-Enix, the company who helped develop Super Mario RPG.

You can change his voice to his Japanese one, ya know. If the English dub bothers you so much. At least you can with the original MvC3.

Now that you mention, I'm not sure why Gambit and Jin haven't made an appearance either. Jin's a pretty obscure character, so that's understandable at least (but yet he's replaced with other obscure characters, so I dunno...), but Gambit is a extremely popular X-Men character.

Recent stuff I'm into:

HienFan
Bomberman

Post#31  Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Now I know you can switch the voices so well... *as soon as games comes out switchin time*
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#32  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:28 am  Reply with quote + 
Right so I played the game. The first thing I did was to change Hiryu's voice to Japanese

The rock music is really really bad.

And the gameplay is pretty bad compared to the earlier ones. I Am Not Buying Anymore Games Made From Crapcom. I hope they go bust one day
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#33  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:51 am  Reply with quote + 
While I do agree that its not as good as the first 2 games I didn't think the 3rd one was a terrible game overall. Though I don't think it has the lasting re-playability of 1 and 2. I still play 1 and 2 a lot. Even if I owned 3 I don't see myself playing it much anymore a couple years down the road.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#34  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 am  Reply with quote + 
hi guize i aint dead yet

I bought my ex-girlfriend Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 this past Christmas and thought it was pretty fun. It's pretty reminiscent of the previous games (the first one in particular). The characters I did try seemed to be pretty fun, but favorites (as of right now) are Wesker, Dante, Deadpool, Spidey, Frank West, and Vergil (in no particular order). I plan on picking it up sometime, as I found it to be perfectly enjoyable.

Recent stuff I'm into:

HienFan
Bomberman

Post#35  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:04 am  Reply with quote + 
Eh yeah but problem is with all the hype it gets before it's out, it's no where close to the expectation.

The dumb rap needs to get thrown out the window as well[/quote]
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1408s
Index - Back to Top