BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
The new generation begins with Zoroark....
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1296]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
If you've been thinking about what Pokemon is coming up with next, then you've got yourself an answer. Meet Zorua and it's eveloution Zoroark, two Generation 5 Pokemon set to appear in the movie Phantom Champion Zoroark:

Nothing else has been revealed other than the appearence and the fact these two will have a starring role in the 13th Pokemon Movie (It makes sense that they're having the G5 Pokemon appear in a movie since as of Arceus and the Jewel of Life, all 493 Pokemon from G1 to G4 have appeared [Porygon2 and PorygonZ are exceptions due to and old banned episode involving Porygon]). The only other things known are that they are both Dark Type and are also known as the Evil FOx and Monster Fox Pokemon, although Zoroark is more like some kind of WereWolf than a Fox to me (although Zorua looks more like a Fox). According to other sources more Pokemona re to be revealed next month as well, though Zoroark alone is enough to get me to want the G5 games REALLY badly. I know you might say these might be fake, but they've been confirmed to be real as the movie itself suggests. And as for the movie, the other things that'll be interesting about it are the fact that Ho-Oh and Raikou FINALLY get major roles in a movie. It's about time!
View user profile Send Private Message
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Ok I know it hasn't been a month yet, but I think this is close enough to bump this topic. -.-
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1609s
Index - Back to Top