Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
What should I get for my new DSi?
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 1110]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well so far I have 3 plans for games for my DSi. My first plan is Bomberman Blitz, but I need to know how much blocks it takes up on the internal memory. My other 2 plans are currently Phantasy Star 0 and Fossil Fighters. Well I can;t ask for much info on Fossil Fighters, but I probably can ask something about Phantasy Star 0. Is that game any good at all?
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have a copy of Phantasy Star 0. I think it's pretty good. There's a variety of different character classes to try, the music is pretty good and it's overall pretty fun to play. It has local multiplayer as well as a wifi mode.

I haven't gotten too far in the story mode yet but it's looking pretty good so far. there's a cool assortment of characters with a lot of dialogue and the story is interesting so far.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
A DSi? Ewww....

Anyway, personal opinions of the DSi aside, seeing as my bro and myself imported the Japanese version of PS0 and recently acquired the English version of it, I'd say it's a pretty good game. If you played Phantasy Star Online or Universe before, PS0 plays similarly to those (although it shares far more gameplay properties from PSO then PSU). I'd probably be playing Phantasy Star 0 more often if my DS's L button worked. (grumbles)

If you'd like game recommendations for the DS, I'd say the three Castlevania games are really good, the Kirby games are good, and Tetris DS is pretty good too. The Ace Attorney games are also pretty good, but you may not like them if you're not big on the adventure, or "visual novel," kind of games.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
A DSi? Ewww....

Well I had no need for the DS Lite since I had no need for the GBA Slot anymore. Besides there was more good stuff outnumbering the bad, such as the DSi Shop, which has Bomberman Blitz, which I can't get as a regular Game Card (and besides, I needed something to replace my old original DS anyways, and I still thought the DSi Shop was good enough to convince me for a DSi).
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Scribblenaughts and Rhythm Paradise, particularly the latter
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1460s
Index - Back to Top