Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Nintendo kind of overdid it here with Spirit Tracks... hehe
[Replies: 0]  [Views: 733]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Notice: DO NOT CLICK THE LINK TO THE VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPOIL THE ENTIRE GAME FOR YOU!!!!!!
One other notice: This video is part of a walkthrough for the Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, so that's why a bunch of gameplay footage is shown as well.

For a while now, I've been a fan of the Link and Zelda pairing ever since I first heard of the games. It actually made sense since Mario loves Peach and all that stuff, but what makes this pairing special is that Nintendo normally doesn't do anything at all to show that they're more than just friends. But then I found out they were planning to reveal something to us fans.....
Ever since I got Spirit Tracks, I didn't expect much other than just great gameplay for a handheld game. Then when I got to the point near the beginning of the game where Link meets Zelda for the first time, I was actually quite surprised to see Link blush a little seeing her. Then I looked at the Wiki site for the series and looked at the Spirit Tracks article, and found out that 2 OTHER HINTS happen in the game, with the 2nd hint of romance being VERY major. And what exactly is that hint? Look at the beginning of 5:47 into this video and you may be surprised.... (Again, don't click the link if you don't want to spoil the game, as this takes place right before you fight the final boss)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKLovCXdlf0&feature=related
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1335s
Index - Back to Top