Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
My current status with PlayStation Portable
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 1185]
Users browsing this topic: 2 Guests
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well after almost 5 days with my PSP 3000, I'm not as crazy about it as I once was. Cabela's Legendary Adventures starts you off without a tutorial and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite starts you off with the WEAKEST equipment you'll ever start with, and even the weakest Monsters can easily kill you. So far the only UMD Game I could actually get started and get a good amount of progress in was Daxter, which is now starting to get hard for me. The only games I'm playing on it currently is Spyro the Dragon and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. I predict that in the future I'll enjoy it alot more, since by that time I'll know how to get around in Cabela's, have decent enough equipment in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and also have about 2 other PSone classics once they get released (first I need to buy more PSN Cards though since I spent all $60 of what I had on 3 movies and 3 games).
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 am  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite starts you off with the WEAKEST equipment you'll ever start with, and even the weakest Monsters can easily kill you.

lol, well yeah you always start with the weakest equipment. It'd be pretty strange if you just started off the game with awesome equipment. lol j/k anyway it sounds like the game has just got a rough start. Reminds me of dragon Warrior I for the NES. That game was bloody hard starting out. I had to stay very close to town and only fight the absolute weakest monsters and going to town to heal up every couple battles till i had gained a few levels and grinded enough money to buy some starter equipment... yeah, some games don't even start you with equipment or even the money to buy it kiddo. So after about 2 hours I was finally able to start exploring the games world a bit. ha ha, old games are the best, but yeah. If you just be careful and grind for a bit the game will start picking up soon enough and you'll be having fun with it I'm sure.

If you're already getting bored you can always go check out all those games we recommended you back in the topic that you had mentioned wanting to get a PSP.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Quote:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite starts you off with the WEAKEST equipment you'll ever start with, and even the weakest Monsters can easily kill you.

lol, well yeah you always start with the weakest equipment. It'd be pretty strange if you just started off the game with awesome equipment. lol j/k anyway it sounds like the game has just got a rough start. Reminds me of dragon Warrior I for the NES. That game was bloody hard starting out. I had to stay very close to town and only fight the absolute weakest monsters and going to town to heal up every couple battles till i had gained a few levels and grinded enough money to buy some starter equipment... yeah, some games don't even start you with equipment or even the money to buy it kiddo. So after about 2 hours I was finally able to start exploring the games world a bit. ha ha, old games are the best, but yeah. If you just be careful and grind for a bit the game will start picking up soon enough and you'll be having fun with it I'm sure.

If you're already getting bored you can always go check out all those games we recommended you back in the topic that you had mentioned wanting to get a PSP.

Well I don't exactly have enough money to buy any other PSP Games and I'm actually planning to buy Legend of Zelda Spirt Tracks since my DS desperately needs a new game for it.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:

Well I don't exactly have enough money to buy any other PSP Games and I'm actually planning to buy Legend of Zelda Spirt Tracks since my DS desperately needs a new game for it.

No, you have go buy more PSP games right now. If you don't, the entire universe will implode upon itself! The future of all of mankind depends on it! You are our only hope! So go buy moar PSP games this instant and save your selfish desires for another time! The fate of the entire universe is on your shoulders, (or rather, your wallet) man!

if you can't tell this is a joke, then that would make me a sad person indeed :(

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Mighty wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:

No, you have go buy more PSP games right now. If you don't, the entire universe will implode upon itself! The future of all of mankind depends on it! You are our only hope! So go buy moar PSP games this instant and save your selfish desires for another time! The fate of the entire universe is on your shoulders, (or rather, your wallet) man!

if you can't tell this is a joke, then that would make me a sad person indeed :(

-.- I know it's a joke you know, and I really don't know what other PSP Game to get! The only game on my mind at the moment is Spirit Tracks.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1714s
Index - Back to Top