BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
PSP 3000 screen issue DOES NOT EXIST!!! (Well not for me...)
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1118]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm pretty sure everyone who knows of the PSP 3000 also heard of the scanlines that appear on the screen most of the time right (it even appears in the XMB at times)? Well when I turned on my PSP 3000 today and started playing for several hours, I SAW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SCREEN, NO SCANLINES OR NOTHING!!!! WHat I did see was beauty as everything looked so clear and colorful and perfect (my dad even said it was as clear as the computor moniter, which is VERY clear since it's new). I even watched a movie on it and I still saw perfection in the screen, and still no scanlines! HOWEVER, when I started reading the manual so I could set up an Internet Connection with it, I noticed the manual said PSP 3001. This amazes me since Sony said they wouldn't fix the scanline problem, but apparently they secretly did fix it, or maybe it just doesn't appear on the more recent PSP 3000s. I even saw a video on YouTUBE about the 3000 not having any scanlines, and I saw something almost exactly what I saw with mine. I saw beautiful detail with the colors, no ghosting, and also no scanlines (here's the video if you want to see it yourself, the 3000 is the one on the bottom with the 1000 model shown on the top: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43neaz-G2J4 ).
Edit: I just now noticed the date on the video, which means it's basically been in the clear with this model since November last year, but I still recommend buying a 3000 model that was made in 2009 if you don't want to take any riskes with it.
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Eh, seeing as I have no problems with my PSP (other then the occasional analog stick acting weird, but that's so rare anyway) I see no real reason to upgrade, so I'm going to stick with my fat one for a while.

Quote:
PSP 3001

And my PSP's model is 1001. It's still a 1000s model. Your PSP is still a 3000 model. I don't see what that has to do with the scanline issue (or lack thereof).

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Eh, seeing as I have no problems with my PSP (other then the occasional analog stick acting weird, but that's so rare anyway) I see no real reason to upgrade, so I'm going to stick with my fat one for a while.

Trust me, the screen I'm seeing on my PSP 3000 should be enough to consider it. IT'S CLEARER THAN MY TV FOR CRYING OUTLOUD!!! I'm serious! When I watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, it looked ALOT better on my PSP!
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:37 am  Reply with quote + 
Well, here's the way I see it; unless I find it's significantly better or circumstances justify it, then I never ever "upgrade" my gaming systems (both handheld and consoles). Besides obvious ones like upgrading to my PS to PS2 to PS3, the only time I can really think of that I upgraded my consoles was with my DS to DS Lite, but I only did it because one of the shoulder buttons no longer worked properly (which was a vital button in a good portion of the games I play). That was all.

And since I'm seeing no real significant or obvious improvements, I just see no reason to upgrade unless my PSP, for whatever reason, crapped out or part of it just doesn't work anymore.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1632s
Index - Back to Top