BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Should I use this pic as my PSP Wallpaper?
[Replies: 9]  [Views: 1854]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ever since I decided to get a PSP, I've been trying to find a good wallpaper for it. I found this funny pic and was wondering if it would be good.

So will this do or should I find something else?

Last edited by Mighty on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:41 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
NO. NO, you should NOT use that wallpaper. WHY would you even think of DOING something like that?!! I HIGHLY recommend that you immediately cleanse your mind of this most RIDICULOUS idea and NEVER EVER speak of it again. I am DEAD SERIOUS, bro. DON'T DO IT.

...Or I will personally find you, and then slap you.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
NO. NO, you should NOT use that wallpaper. WHY would you even think of DOING something like that?!! I HIGHLY recommend that you immediately cleanse your mind of this most RIDICULOUS idea and NEVER EVER speak of it again. I am DEAD SERIOUS, bro. DON'T DO IT.

...Or I will personally find you, and then slap you.

-.- You didn't even look at it didn't you? All it was is a pic with singing Velociraptors with a Fox in the pic as an imposter. I merely put it as a spoiler becasue the pic was too large. NOTHING TO BE RUDE ABOUT YOU KNOW.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
If you're talking about image dimension then the forum will resize it accordingly to everyones browser window size (unless it still took up too much space in your opinion), if it's about file size then placing it in a spoilers tag doesn't stop it from loading. As for it as a background, if you like it then go for it. It seems good, and you can always change the background on your PSP later anyway if you want.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
If you're talking about image dimension then the forum will resize it accordingly to everyones browser window size (unless it still took up too much space in your opinion), if it's about file size then placing it in a spoilers tag doesn't stop it from loading. As for it as a background, if you like it then go for it. It seems good, and you can always change the background on your PSP later anyway if you want.

Well have a look at it now. Isn't the pic too big?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:08 am  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
-.- You didn't even look at it didn't you? All it was is a pic with singing Velociraptors with a Fox in the pic as an imposter. I merely put it as a spoiler becasue the pic was too large. NOTHING TO BE RUDE ABOUT YOU KNOW.

I am both appalled and disappointed by your lack of appreciation for sarcasm. D:
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Just my opinion but a hand drawn and coloured in image like that would look a bit prevailer on a gaming system's screen
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
Just my opinion but a hand drawn and coloured in image like that would look a bit prevailer on a gaming system's screen

What do you mean?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Does it even really matter what you use for a wallpaper? Just go for whatever you like and/or are in the mood for. It's what I do every time I feel like changing my wallpaper; may it be for my computer, my PSP, or my PS3.

If I'm in more of an Sonic mood? I find a cool Sonic wallpaper. In more of a Metal Gear mood? Find a cool Metal Gear one. Just found something awesome/hilarious and I wanted something related to that to be my wallpaper for a week or more? I do it.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Does it even really matter what you use for a wallpaper? Just go for whatever you like and/or are in the mood for.

This was basically the point of my post, if anybody would have understood the sarcasm.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1783s
Index - Back to Top