Bomberman TSA instruction booklet
[Replies: 10]  [Views: 2647]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
bmrfan
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anyone have the instruction booklet to bomberman the second attack? I am trying to make a wallpaper I already asked this two other places and no one responded. So yeah if you can scan it that would be extremely helpful and I would be glad to upload it here once I am done.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have the US manual but it's tattered and torn and several pages, including the front and back, are detached. Don't ask me why, it was like that when I bought it, few years ago. Anyway, if there's nobody else you can find that has one that's in better condition for what you want to do, then get back to me on this. But there are several TSA fans here that probably will hook you up.
bmrfan
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
okay thanks a lot but how torn up is the front? Does it still have like the picture of bomberman and pommy coming out of the portal or is that all beat up. I'll wait longer and I might just buy the manual since I found one in pretty good condition. Thanks again.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah the front and back covers are the most torn up parts, that's not really salvagable for what you want unless you're open to a lot of retouching. :oops: 
bmrfan
Bomberbie

Post#5  Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well it doesn't seem that anyone else is going to post so can you upload the cover? I just want to see how beat up it is. Also to see if it is usable because it's kind of impossible to fix all the beat up parts on the pic since it will look wierd looking.
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:58 am  Reply with quote + 
Is the text still legible? Even just having it preserved in a text document would satisfy me, though if there's any decent artwork then it'd be pretty rad to have it scanned, if possible.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
It wouldn't be impossible to retouch for someone who specializes in such a thing. However, a task like that would be too time consuming for someone like me who lacks the skills to effectively go about it, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to wait for that either. If you really want it I will scan it in and upload it, it will probably be tomorrow or the next day by the time it is uploaded though.
bmrfan
Bomberbie

Post#8  Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
I might just buy the manual and I would be glad to upload some scans from it since it is in pretty fair condition the only slightly damaged page would be the front and there are only little creases so it should be fine.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ahh, I've been away too long... Sorry about that. :down: 

I'm guessing you're probably going to buy the manual, but for reference here's the cover of my copy:

Front Cover

If there's anything else you still would like me to scan from the manual, I will. The inner pages are in OK condition (probably should scan alright).

As for Ragey, yes the text is legible, if you want me to type it up for you I will. But, there should be someone else who has this manual (one of the most popular games on this forum!), and in better condition. If not, I can still scan the whole thing.
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:43 am  Reply with quote + 
Text would do just fine, ja; if it weren't going for crazy money on eBay I would have been willing to buy the manual myself and scan/transcribe it, but I'm afraid asking others to do it for me is the more cost-effective option. =P
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#11  Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:25 am  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
Text would do just fine, ja; if it weren't going for crazy money on eBay I would have been willing to buy the manual myself and scan/transcribe it, but I'm afraid asking others to do it for me is the more cost-effective option. =P

Seems I missed a lot of data here. lol I do have the US manual, decent shape. Scannable I wager. I just don't have the box. I need to make a darn list, so please keep updating me with help from others so we can get scanned what I have available and not redo other people's work.

I apologize for only now seeing this, but as I stated elsewhere to people, I've not been well. So I have little energy once I get home, plus a friend's mom is dying of cancer, badly, and my brain is just not here, sir. My wife has a new PT third shift job too, so it's been fun lately. lol I seriously forgot this site existed except for some IMs, the youtube messages, and random emails saying someone had updated a thread somewhere. Someone had added me on MSN maybe, or AIM and I had mixed them up with an entirely different person on another continent, so far as I can tell. That's how bad it's been. ;)

Thanks for understanding, I hope. :)
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1379s
Index - Back to Top