Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Guitar Hero
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 1434]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:32 am  Reply with quote + 
I was kind of wondering if anyone here plays Guitar Hero. My friends got me to like it last fall, and me and my brother got World Tour for Christmas with two guitars.

The game is a lot of fun, and I play on expert thanks to a friend of mine for telling me how to get better and fix my bad habits. I can't wait for Guitar Hero 5 and I'm excited about the fact that you can have 4 guitarists at once. That'll end the "I want lead, not base" fights.

Anyway, my favorite songs on GH: World Tour right now are Hotel California, Re-Education Through Labor, Beat It, B.Y.O.B., Sweet Home Alabama, and Mr. Crowley.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 am  Reply with quote + 
What the - four guitars at once? That'll make it more of like a party game. Not complaining, I'm saying that's kind of cool. I don't really play Guitar Hero much, but it's a good game.
Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
I am a huge fan of rhythm games :O

Guitar hero is fun, though I haven't really played it seriously. I can only play on hard D:
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
In terms of playing them game, I stink. I actually don't really like the game...... unless of course Sum 41's We're all to Blame is on it.......... is it?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
The only rythm games I really play are DDR games for PS2. I used to be able to do standard very well but I'm well out of practice now. Have hardly played in the past year.

I'm also moderately into Space Channel 5 but I'm terrible at it. I can't beat stage 2's boss in part 2 of the series which is the one I've played the most, but those first 2 levels were fun as hell. lmao
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:09 am  Reply with quote + 
I don't actually have any of those Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. I have sometimes considered getting 3 on Wii, since I occasionally play that with some of my friends and like some of the songs, but I've never actually done so.

As for rhythm games in general, I used to play DDR too, but Reggy and I don't get to play that too much anymore. I've also recently purchased Patapon for my PSP. I haven't played too much of that yet, but it's pretty fun. The idea of commanding troops by executing different combinations of sounds is rather amusing. XD

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 am  Reply with quote + 
I haven't played DDR in forever...just had the Mario one lol

As far as Guitar Hero skills goes, I've found that practice can get you at any skill level ^_^ I've gotten quite a bit better since I've made this topic, and I hit most of the notes on a metallica song on expert.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1424s
Index - Back to Top