BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman OC: Mecha M
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 2277]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
I know alot of people might hate his guy, but I atleast tried to make something good:
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 am  Reply with quote + 
I think that's a pretty cool looking design. I like the mechanical claws and tail along with a jet pack.

I Imagine a horrifying potential as a boss character. His arms and tail could extend and try to attack you and stuff. then he could also fly around.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's true, could be an interesting boss. Kind of reminds me of Hammer Bomber with the jetpack and one eye... Regulus was probably imagining this in 3D, but I could sort of see this guy fly out of a tight spot in classic Bomberman and land in another area near Bomberman and start attacking with his claws.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
That's true, could be an interesting boss. Kind of reminds me of Hammer Bomber with the jetpack and one eye... Regulus was probably imagining this in 3D, but I could sort of see this guy fly out of a tight spot in classic Bomberman and land in another area near Bomberman and start attacking with his claws.

Mecha M's other eye is on the other side of his head, I drew his head Bomberman Jetters style. And I like the ideas for how he could be a boss.
Edit: I've got anoher pic:
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1229s
Index - Back to Top