BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
[BOJ] Alright folks...
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1649]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

Vent
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 am  Reply with quote + 
...Help me out here.

I COMPLETELY missed out on this game, and given that that it's official site went kaput before I got a chance to add it to my big cache of information, I need you guys to fill me in on everything I need to know about this game and how it worked and all that good stuff.

Screenshots would help a ton. Thanks in advance to whomever wants to help.
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:36 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm probably the only person here that has screenshots of the game, don't have much in the area of video for it unfortunately, but over 500 screenshots. I know how the game works in and out, just list what you need to know and what kind of screenshots you'd like and I'll post it.

On a side note for anyone reading, does anyone have the official artwork and screenshots that were on the BOJ website? If so then I would appreciate an upload of them, since I don't have them.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1548s
Index - Back to Top