Hiya folks.
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2242]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room

Vent
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Call me Man-Frog.

I'm one of the few avid Bomberman players I know of, and for the longest time I've been looking for a place on the web where I can communicate with other Bomberfans.

I feel there's a sore lack of accurate information about the history of the Bomberman franchise out there on the internet, and I've recently undertook the task of gathering as much info as possible. Maybe one day I'll put it all into a fansite of some sort.

For now, I'm lucky I found this forum. Maybe having connections with fellow Bomberman lovers will give me the edge I needed for my info gathering. :happy: 
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, welcome to the forums!

I think all or most of us here have felt the same way about Bomberman communities or the lack thereof. I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :peace:  It's small, but it's home.

As for Bomberman information, yeah I know what you mean; I've been translating Bomberman manuals (currently working on Super Bomberman 3 and 4) in this topic, and I hope to make scanlations of them when I'm done.

Also, there's a Bomberman Wiki that's rather inactive. I've been doing some work there under the name Plasma Bomber, adding characters and items so far. There wasn't hardly any information there, let alone templates or such, before I got there. So if you'd like to you can help out over there. :peace: 

Anyway, enjoy your stay here.
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh, OK. Thanks.

As of now I'm in the middle of working on a timeline of major Bomberman releases via Google Docs. Once I finish it I'll link to it.

It isn't the only Google document I'm working on, so perhaps I'll make a topic just for the purpose of showing them to this community.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
I give you a warm welcome. ^_^

I personally believe there are more bomberman fans than we realize, but nobody has bothered to organize things very well, and the fans are scattered all over the internet and people just don't get together because they don't know where to go. I believe there's a good number on YouTube of all places so I am working on a project for a new Bomberman only channel that's going to advertise Bombermanboard as this is the most organized place I've managed to find. There were other sites I've discovered, but they've all been un-successful.

Also, do you play Bomberman games online at all? I'd love to play you sometime, but it'll have to be in a couple weeks because I'm 12 hours from home right now (at a hotspot)
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Would you believe I completely missed the boat on both Online Bomberman and Bomberman Online Japan? I don't even have much info on them since the official site for the latter closed down before I could do anything. :cry: 
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:48 am  Reply with quote + 
I've only been stopping by a couple times a month lately, but I give you my late welcome! *bows*
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1358s
Index - Back to Top