[Replies: 468]  [Views: 111653]
Users browsing this topic: 3 Guests
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Users watching this topic: 4  
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#401  Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:06 am  Reply with quote + 
Right I got one Bomberman Land yonkoma page translated excuse me if I got any mistakes I'm not the best in Japanese

Page 1 I am Shirobom/おれわ白ぼん

English text

Panel 1
Shiro: I am Shirobom! The ultimate Bomberman!
sfx: goo ooo

panel 2
Louie: Oo Shirobom's burning! (I'm assuming this when I asked someone two days ago)
sfx: booooo

panel 3
Louie: What's that on your back!?
sfx: shu

panel 4
Louie: Dumb Shirobom~
sfx: idiot

Japanese characters
Panel 1
Shiro: おれわ白ぼん!
sfx: ゴオ オオ

panel 2
Louie: おお白ぼんもえてるな!
sfx: ボオオオ

panel 3
Louie: なにその背中!?
sfx: シュ

panel 4
Louie: 白ぼんあほだ~
sfx: バカカ

pictures
http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab246/HienFan/?action=view&current=pcsx22011-12-2409-20-02-97.png
http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab246/HienFan/?action=view&current=pcsx22011-12-2409-20-04-44.png
http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab246/HienFan/?action=view&current=pcsx22011-12-2409-20-05-73.png
http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab246/HienFan/?action=view&current=pcsx22011-12-2409-20-07-01.png

Should I just link to youtube with the downloads or upload every page on Photobucket with the pics in here?

Last edited by HienFan on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:25 am
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#402  Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hm, do it whichever way is easier for you, or whichever way you feel is best. If you decide to just link to the YouTube video, maybe post the time at which the comic appears?

Anyway, I've read the character bios for Rajibon and Pump, from the "Saturn Bomberman Fight!!" manual. Rather than translating everything word-for-word (and also because I'm in too much physical discomfort to be arsed to try and translate the spoken quotations), I'll just link to the wiki articles that I wrote up for them.

Rajibon
Pump

On a side note, when it is stated that Pump is a "god of death", I'm referring to a shinigami.
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#403  Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Main problem is the YouTube video does not show every page on the video, it's just that the links on the page have all 675 pages (seperated into 6 segments) you can download
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#404  Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, either in this thread or the 100 Man Battle Bomberman topic - it's not exactly a manual, but what I've got here are screenshots of the help guide from 100 Man Battle Bomberman. The in-game tutorials are all accessible via text files, but the manual is actually a private webpage, so I can't get a hold of the text easily. Could I be rude (and lazy) and call upon someone's translation skills?

I might post my thoughts on the game in the other topic in a couple of days, I've gotten as far as a freeloading player can get.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#405  Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Interesting! I might take a look at it in a few days; right now I'm basically between games (in terms of translating) so I might take a bit of a break.

By the way, in the "Bomberman Wars" manual, the special ability for Cerberus Bomber is stated to be "持ち数2". My best guess is "2 life" (as in 2 HP), but I'm not certain, and I can't remember how the unit handles in gameplay. Any ideas?

EDIT: Holy crap, there are a lot of kanji in those screens. That's going to take a while longer. I might not get to it as soon as I had thought.
Grendor
Bomberbie

Post#406  Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey plasm, you ever get around to scanning that comic for Super Bomberman? I've been curious about it for a while, and have been wanting to see if I can get any insight from it.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#407  Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am  Reply with quote + 
I've scanned a lot of pages, but not even half of the guidebook... And as for the manga, I've only got a decent scan of two pages. I'll see if I can go ahead and scan the rest of the manga pages tomorrow.

The manga doesn't really reveal much that wasn't revealed in the manuals. It has some amusing moments, though, and Diamond and Mook are given some character (incidentally, they're also drawn alot differently, and Diamond is depicted without his hair).

I can't remember if I mentioned this before or not, but there's an interesting interview with Mr. Shinichi Nakamoto, the creator of Bomberman, in the back of the guidebook. I haven't translated much of it at all. I'm fairly certain that the info in it can be found in English articles online, though I intend to translate it anyway.

Here are some teasers.

ボンバーマン誕生の瞬間
Bomberman Moment of Creation

生みの親・中本氏が明かす秘エピソード
Creator - Mr. Nakamoto reveals secret episode

ボンバーマン誕生秘話
爆弾男からボンバーマンへ
Bomberman untold creation story
From bomb man to Bomberman

ファミコンの登場が、ボンバーマ
ン誕生のきっかけといってもいい。
You could say that the introduction of the Famicom led to the creation of Bomberman.

There are also a couple of pictures of Mr. Nakamoto included in the article. He has a sweet beard.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#408  Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ok, I scanned in the rest of the manga (I already had two pages scanned because I used an image from them manga on the wiki). I also included the dust cover (probably need to rescan it with higher quality settings) and a few other pages before and after the manga, since I already had them scanned earlier.

You can download it here.

Spoiler:
Before you ask: Yes, those robots are shouting "Heil, Diamond".
Grendor
Bomberbie

Post#409  Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hahaha, that's great. Thanks for uploading it. How long is the guidebook anyway?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#410  Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
No problem. The guidebook is 116 pages long (counting both covers, as the pages are numbered that way). I might have around 70 pages scanned in at the moment.
Grendor
Bomberbie

Post#411  Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 am  Reply with quote + 
Good heavens! Well, we all really appreciate you doing this. I hope to see it soon! But, no pressure. I can wait, as can the rest of us. Just take your time and make it great like you always do!
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#412  Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for sharing, Zaphe! Man, I can't get enough of that comic artwork - I'd love to know who the artist is. Seeing Kuro with those pile of lumps on his head just makes me laugh.

No downloads at the moment, just thought I'd share a bit of info. Got my hands on the Japanese Pocket Bomberman and Bomber Boy manuals recently - hope to upload them soon if I can.
The Bomber Boy one is really disappointing - there's no story, no artwork, nothing! It's an actual honest-to-god instruction manual! I've learnt there's a guidebook for the game (ボンバーボーイ 完全攻略ブック), though, and that's where all the enemy names are sourced from. Haven't learnt much about it, and it doesn't seem to be as common as the other guidebooks. If it had stacks of unique artwork I'd be willing to pick it up, but for now, I'm in no rush. (not that I've seen it for sale anywhere)

The Pocket Bomberman one is better, though I'm doubtful if its text will offer anything we haven't seen in the English one. All the enemy names are exactly the same; Springchicken is still Springchicken, Babylon is still Babylon, but now we'll learn the Katakana for them. Hope to scan it soon and dig into the text a little. Wouldn't count on anything, though.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#413  Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Awesome regardless; I'd say that anything to add to the collection would be valuable. If nothing else, at least we know that there's nothing to see there.

And yeah, I love the comics in the SB1-2 guidebooks, hahah. I still need to get around to scanning the rest of the SB1 book.
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#414  Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:29 am  Reply with quote + 
http://caughtinthecan.wikidot.com/bdamanbakugaidenvfmt

Recently found scans of the Bakugaiden V game manual. Grab it while it's hot, folks.
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#415  Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 am  Reply with quote + 
I meant to upload these earlier, but here they are now:
Pocket Bomberman Japanese manual
Bomber Boy Japanese manual
Bomberman Jetters: The Legendary Bomberman guide book
Bomberman Maniax

For those who are curious, I bought the Jetters guide from eBay user FromNippon, who apparently takes request to find items from Japanese stores and put them on eBay. I haven't taken up the offer myself, but could be worth exploring sometime to nab some lesser-seen goodies.

[edit] fixed Bomber Boy link

Last edited by Ragey on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:32 am
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#416  Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Super sweet find, again, Vent.

And I've got to say, wow, I didn't think that I'd see that Legendary Bomberman guide book for a long time. Awesome! The Maniax book is interesting as well; looks like we get staff info, the names of the other PCE bosses as well as those from '93 and '94, merchandise details, lots of tactical advice, and probably more.

The link for the Bomber Boy manual seems to be broken, though.
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#417  Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Page 2 Louie

Louie: Shirobom get on!

Shiro: [I searched this up on some site called Jishou Org it said something about request but I dunno how to word it. The word is Tanomu] Louie! Yo I'm usually together
Louie: Friendship Power!
sfx: pa

Ao: Taa
Louie: Ah
Shiro:Bomb!?

Louie: Uh oh it's dangerous!
sfxs: Doka, pa

I might do the next page but I can't even find some of the kanji in that page I had to ask someone to find out about the Bakudan Kanji but since Japanese lessons is over too bad
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#418  Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've translated the full manual for "Bomberman GB 3", save for the advertisements and generic caution page. There was also one short phrase from a quote bubble that I was unable to decipher, on page 19, so if somebody could help me out there it would be much appreciated.

I'm posting both the transcribed Japanese text as well as my English translation. Please open and read the English version; the Japanese text is just for posterity.

Download the manual from Ragey's site and follow along!

Two pages are missing from that file, so view those here. Thanks to Duke Serkol for sending me that scan.

This translation is dedicated to the memory of David "MakoKnight" Mullen, the man who brought us a translated version of this game.
I'm also dedicating this to my good friend Duke Serkol, who also took part in that project.

[Collapse] English
[Page 1]
-Blue Box-
User's Manual

Nintendo GAME BOY
DMG-AB3J-JPN

BOMBERMAN GB 3

Game Boy exclusive cartridge

Super GAME BOY
Super Game Boy

HUDSON

[Page 3]
BOMBERMAN GB 3

Table of Contents

Backstory and Character Introductions...04
Operation Instructions..................06
Screen View.............................07
About Story Mode
Stage Summary.........................08
Starting the Game.....................10
Stage & Boss Character Introduction...12
About Challenge Mode....................14
Moto Bomber Introduction................16
Item Introductions......................18
Trap Introductions......................22

[Page 4]
Backstory and Character Introductions

Devil Bomber

Due to his power and egotistical behavior, his creator Professor Bagura grew angry and imprisoned him. Taking advantage of his resurrection, it seems that he plans to reign as the emperor of evil.

Bomberman

Commanding defense officer of the 11th planet of Bomber Nebula. For the sake of restoring the peace of the planet, and to redeem himself, he is all fired up to defeat Devil Bomber.

[Page 5]
The 11th planet of Bomber Nebula is in danger!! Due to a change in the planet's crust, Devil Bomber was released from his seal. Together with his subordinates, he conquered the whole planet in a rampage. Devil Bomber stole all of the Bomber Capsules, the energy source that Bomberman relies on, severely injuring him... Nevertheless, Bomberman alone musters his strength, and challenges Devil Bomber.

Cutie Bomber

The only female scientist of Bomber Nebula, a girl who has both wit and beauty. She is the developer of Moto Bomber models 1~4.

[Page 6]
Operation Instructions

BOMBERMAN: Memorize the controls soon!

Cross Buttons
SELECT Button
START Button
A Button
B Button

Cross Buttons
●Select each item.
●Move Bomberman.
●Having the Bomb Kick, kick a bomb.

A Button
●Decide each item.
●Place bomb.
●If you have the Line Bomb, press twice in succession to place all the bombs that you have in a line.

B Button
●Cancel each item.
●Having the Bomb Kick, stop a kicked bomb.
●If you have Moto Bomber 3, press continuously while moving to break Soft Blocks.
●Dash, or if you have Moto Bomber 4, press continously to accelerate

START Button
●Pause
●Cancel Pause

*SELECT Button is not used.

[Page 7]
Screen View

Story Mode Screen

Challenge Mode Screen

1 Remaining time
2 Number of enemies remaining
3 Number of Bombermen remaining
4 Number of bombs for placement
5 Bomb firepower
6 Score (in Challenge Mode)

[Page 8]
About Story Mode

Stage Summary

The Stages are separated into three areas: Overground, Underground, and Darkness. There are 7 Stages altogether. In each Stage, the first time that the Round starts, the mission is announced. You must clear the mission that is announced for each of the 6 Rounds. When you clear all of the areas within a Stage, the Gate to the next Stage opens.

The height differences in the 3D map will help you!

When cornered by an enemy, for example, leave behind a bomb, and jump down from a high place to escape. Consider the distinctive strategy of the stage's three-dimensional map.

[Page 9]
●Round Missions

Round 1
Defeat all enemies that occupy this area!

Round 2
Destroy all enemy hideouts within this area!

Round 3
Defeat all enemies in this huge area!

Round 4
Guide the enemies with bomb blasts to eat all of the poisonous mushrooms!

Round 5
Collect many Crystals and acquire the Bell Panel!

Round 6
Fight with all of your strength and defeat the boss character!

As an example, for the missions of the "Forest" stage, the round mission varies in each stage. Also, one round may span 2-3 maps.

Reliable helper "Bomber Ball"!!

Collect the Crystals in Round 5, and upon acquring the Bell Panel, it appears just before the boss battle begins. It drops items and attacks the boss by ramming.

[Page 10]
Starting the Game

First, the backstory streams. To skip the story, please press the START button. Next, the opening screen displays.

If this is your first game, select "Story". To continue a previous session, select "Password" and then input the 7 digit password.

Next, the Stage Select screen displays. To begin playing use the left and right Cross Buttons to select a stage and decide with the A button.

After you clear, get to the Goal quickly!

When you complete the mission and the word "Clear" flashes, get to the Goal.

[Page 11]
Upon choosing a stage, the Round 1 mission displays. Please press the A button for OK.

If you have a Moto Bomber, you will advance to the Moto Bomber select screen. Please select and decide which Moto Bomber to use.

Finally, the game starts. Please complete the mission within the time displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.

Don't forget the password!

When the game is over, the Continue screen will appear. First, choose "Continue!" to continue the game. Also, make note of the password, so you can resume the game from the beginning of the same Round.

[Page 12]
Stage & Boss Character Introduction

DEVIL: "Hey, these are my strongholds and precious underlings! While there are still others, I'll introduce only 3 special stages!"

Forest Stage
Bosura [TN: portmanteau of "boss" and "Mosura/Mothra"]
Bosura Larva
This stage is in a forest surrounded by mushrooms and flowers. From Round 2 and on you must use bridges to cross the rivers.
The boss is "Bosura". While flapping its large wings, it bears larvae to commence a W attack.

[Page 13]
Crackling Stage
Kandenga [TN: "kanden" is Japanese for "electrode"]
This stage is surrounded by computers, with dangerous Electric Current traps planted here and there. You must pay careful attention.
The boss "Kandenga" has an electrical discharge, and creates a fireball attack from overhead.

Snow Stage
Snow Bomber
Snow piles up in this mountain stage. Because your feet slide on the floor, be prepared as your movement speed is quicker than it is in other stages.
The boss is "Snow Bomber". It not only attacks by hurling snowballs, but also splits into 4 bodies and comes to attack.

[Page 14]
About Challenge Mode

Within the set amount of time, your certified grade depends on the number of points you acquire from "defeating enemies", "taking items" and such. Compete with your friends for the high score!

Once you have chosen "Challenge" from the opening screen, continue on to choose the stage and time limit, using the A button to decide.

Then, choose one of the 3 Bomberman types, decide with the A button, and the game will start.

When the game is over the certification results will be displayed, your certification grade depends on the results. Choose "yes" in order to continue the game.

Certification Reference

Harahara 2 min Harahara 5 min Dokidoki 2 min Dokidoki 5 min
Professional Bomber >9,000 points >18,000 points >14,000 points >25,000 points
Average Bomber >4,000 points >8,000 points >7,000 points >8,000 points
Bad Bomber >1,500 points >3,000 points >3,000 points >3,500 points
Useless Bomber <1,500 points >3,000 points >3,000 points >3,500 points

[Page 15]
Harahara

While being careful around the Mole Traps, aim for the entrance to Devil Bomber's stage!

SHIRO: Harahara? Dokidoki?

Dokidoki

Go through the Mole Traps to get to the Warp Zone. There are 3 Warp Zones, so choose a course and get the high score!

[TN: Both "harahara" and "dokidoki" are sound effects for a heart beating in anxiety]

-Captions-
Warp
Get

There's no free time to be slow and inefficient!

When time becomes scarce, "Pressure Blocks" will fall. You will take damage if one hits you.

[Page 16]
Moto Bomber Introduction

CUTIE: It's finished!

BOMBERMAN: These Moto Bombers... Cutie Bomber made them for me! She also does maintenance for me.

CUTIE: I'm trusting you with these mechas!

Moto Bomber MK 1
Equipped with a shield to block 1 point of damage.

[Page 17]
Moto Bomber MK 2
Blocks 1 point of damage, able to leap over 1 Hard Block.

Moto Bomber MK 3
Blocks 1 point of damage. If you move while pressing the B button, it is able to tackle Soft Blocks and break them.

Moto Bomber MK 4
Blocks 2 points of damage. If you move while pressing the B button, it is able to move at a higher speed than the Dash allows.

[Page 18]
Item Introductions

There are special items that cannot be obtained by just breaking Soft Blocks. When you defeat a boss character and collect the Bomber Capsules, continue to the Item Clearing House screen to exchange them. Depending on the number of Bomber Capsules you currently have, go ahead and exchange them for special items.

Bomb Kick
1 Capsule
You can kick bombs that have been placed.
{SFX: POM}

Dash
1 Capsule
Movement speed goes up.
{SFX: Dash!}

[Page 19]
HONEY: これでろ個めね! Which item would you like to trade for?

Line Bomb
1 Capsule
When you press the A button 2 times, for the number of bombs you are carrying, you can place them all in a line at once.
{SFX: DE~N}

Full Power
7 Capsules
Your bombs will always be in a state of full power.
{SFX: BOOM}

[Page 20]
You can also obtain Moto Bombers at the Item Clearing House

MK 1 MK 2 MK 3 MK 4
Capsules: 1 2 2 3

Bomber Capsule
Bomberman can manifest techniques from these sources of power. You can obtain them when you defeat a boss.

BOMBERMAN: These items fill me with encouragement!

CUTIE: Really!

DEVIL: Crap!

[Page 21]
Common Items

Destroy Soft Blocks to obtain these items. This time,

Bomb Up
Inceases the number of bombs you can place on the floor by 1.

Fire Up
Ranks up the firepower of your bombs.

1UP (One Up)
Increases the number of Bombermen.

Timer
For a fixed amount of time, both enemies and the timer will be stopped.

Skull
Changes Bomberman's movement speed. It may be faster or slower according to luck.

Bell Panel
This item summons a Bomber Ball.

Crystal
Bomber Ball energy source.

[Page 22]
Trap Introductions

BOMBERMAN: There are various tricks here and there! I must be careful as I move forward!

DEVIL: These are only a few of the traps! Kukukuku......

Jump Board
Instead of stairs, you can jump to move from a low place to a high place.

Bridge
Sometimes the path is cut off by a river. Fell a tree with a bomb, then cross over it as a substitute bridge to the other bank.

[Page 23]
Electric Current Trap
Electric Currents spring forth from electrodes scattered across the field. If you touch the Electric Current, you will die.

Big Snowball Trap
This huge snowball appears and follows Bomberman in a fixed space.

Mole Trap
Mole holes appear here and there. Pay attention because some Moles attack by breathing fire.

[Collapse] Japanese
[Page 1]
-Blue Box-
取扱説明書

Nintendo GAME BOY
DMG-AB3J-JPN

BOMBERMAN GB 3

ゲームボーイ専用カトリッジ

Super GAME BOY
スーパーゲームボーイ

HUDSON

[Page 3]
BOMBERMAN GB 3

目次

バックストーり一&キャラクター紹介 04
操作方法 06
画面の見方 07
ストーリーモードについて
ステージ概要 08
ゲームの始め方 10
ステージ&ボスキャラ紹介 12
チャレンジモードについて 14
モトボンバー紹介 16
アイテム紹介 18
トラップ紹介 22

[Page 4]
バックストーリー&キャラクター紹介

デビルボンバー

強さゆえの身勝手な行動が、生みの親であるプロフェ
ッサー・バグラーの怒りに触れて幽閉の身に。この復
活を機に、悪の帝王として君臨するつもりらしい。

ボンバーマン

ボンバー星雲第11惑星防衛隊
長。惑星の平和を取り戻すた
め、自らの汚名返上をかけ、打
倒デビルボンバーに燃える。

[Page 5]
ボンバー星雲第11惑星、危うし!!地殻変動により、テビルボンバー
か封印から復活。手下とともに、惑星全土を征服せんと暴れ回って
いるのだ。頼りのボンバーマンも、技エネルギーの源・ボンバーカプ
セルをテビルボンバーにすべて奪われ、手酷い傷を負わされてし
まった・・・。それでも最後の力をふりしぼり、ボンバーマンはひとり、デ
ビルボンバーに闘いを挑んだ。

キューティーボンバー

ボンバー星雲で唯一の女性科
学者という才色兼備な女の子。
モトボンバー1~4号の開発者
でもある。

[Page 6]
操作方法

BOMBERMAN: 早く操作を
おぼえてね!

十字ボタン
SELECTボタン
STARTボタン
Aボタン
Bボタン

十字ボタン
●各項目の選択。●ボンバーマンの移動。
●キックボムを持っていると、爆弾をキックする。

Aボタン
●各項目の決定。●爆弾を置く。●ラインボム
を持っている場合、2回続けて押すと、持っている爆弾をすべて横一列
に置く。

Bボタン
●各項目のキャンセル。●キックボムを持ってい
ると、キックした爆弾を止める。●モトボンバー3号を持っている場合、
押し続けて移動するとソフトプロックを壊す。 ●ダッシュ、またはモト
ボンバー4号を持っている場合、押し続けて移動すると加速する。

STARTボタン
●ポーズ ●ポーズの解除
*SELECTボタンは使用しません。

[Page 7]
画面の見方

ストーリー
モード画面

チャレンジ
モード画面

1残り時間 2残りの敵の数
3ボンバーマンの残り人数
4床に置ける爆弾の数 5爆弾の火力
6スコア(チャレンジモード時)

[Page 8]
ストーリーモードについて

ステージ概要
地上・地下・暗黒の3つのエリアに区切られたステージは全
部で7つ。エリア内のステージはどこからはじめてもOKだ
が、各ステージとも、ラウンドごとに通告される6つのミッ
ションをクリアしなければならない。そして、エリア内の全
ステージをクリアした時、次のエリアへのゲートが開くのだ。

高低差のある立体マップを味方につけよう!

たとえば敵に追いつめられた時
や、爆弾を仕掛けた後に、高い
所から下へ飛び降りて逃げるな
ど。立体マップならではの作戦
を考えて、ステージを攻略しよう。

[Page 9]
●ラウンドミッション

ラウント1
このエリアを占
拠している敵を
すべて倒せ!

ラウント2
エリア内の敵の
アジトをすべて
破壊せよ!

ラウント3
エリア内の巨大
な敵をすべて倒
せ!

ラウント4
敵を爆風で誘導
し、毒キノコをすべ
て食べさせよ!

ラウント5
クリスタルを多
く集め、ベルパネ
ルを獲得せよ!

ラウント6
全力で戦い、ボ
スキャラを倒す
のだ!

上記では「モリモリ」ステージのミッションを例に挙げたが、
ラウンドミッションはステージごとに変化。また、ひとつの
ラウンドが2~3面のマップに渡る場合もあるぞ。

頼れる助っ人メん「ボンバーボール」!!

ラウンド5でクジスタルを集め、
べルパネルを獲得すると、ボス
戦が始まる直前に現れる。アイ
テムを落としたり、ボスに体当
たり攻撃してくれる。

[Page 10]
ゲームの始め方

最初にバックストーリーが流れます。
ストーリーを飛ばす時には、START
ボタンを押してください。続いてオー
プニング画面が表示されます。

初めてゲームをする場合には「すと一
り一」を選びます。また、前回の続き
をする場合は、「ぱすわ一ど」を選んだ
後で7桁のパスワードを入力します。

続いて、ステージセレクト画面が表示
されたら、最初にプレイしたいステー
ジを十字ボタンの左右で選び、Aボタ
ンで決定します。

クリアしたらすばやくゴールヘ!

ミッションか完了して「ク
リア」の文字か点滅したら、
ゴールに乗りましょう。

[Page 11]
ステージを決定すると、ラウンド1の
ミッションが表示されます。OKなら、
(A)ボタンを押してください。

モトボンバーを持っている場合のみ、
続いてモトボンバーセレクト画面が表
示されます。使いたいモトボンバーを
選び、決定してください。

いよいよゲームスタートです。画面左
下に表示された時間内にミッションを
完了してください。

-Pink Box-
忘れちゃならないパスワード!

ゲームオーバーになるとコンティニ
ュー画面になります。ゲームを続け
るなら「つづけるぜ!』を選びます。
またパスワードを控えておくと、同
じラウンドの初めからゲームを再開できます。

[Page 12]
ステージ&ボス紹介

DEVIL: これが、オレさまの要塞と可愛い
手下どもだ!他にもまだいまだいる
が、3ステージだけ特別に紹介し
てやるのだ!

モリモリステージ
ボスラ
ボスラの幼虫
きのこと花に囲まれた森の中のステージ。ラウンド2以降で
は架け橋を使わなければ渡れない川などもある。
ボスは「ボスラ」。大きな翼をばたつかせつつ、幼虫を生ん
でW攻撃をしかけてくる。

[Page 13]
バキバキズテージ
カンデンガー
コンピュータに囲まれたこのステージは、あちこちに電流ト
ラップがしかけられた危険な場所。細心の注意が必要だ。
ボスの「カンデンガー」は放電をし、頭上から火の球を生み
出して攻撃してくる。

ユキユキステージ
スノーボンバー
雪が降りつもる山のステージ。足下が滑るせいか、他のステ
ージに比べて移動スピードが速いので油断は禁物だ。
ボスは「スノボンバー」。雪の球を飛ばして攻撃するだけで
なく、自分の身体を4つに分裂させて攻撃してくることも。

[Page 14]
チャレンジモードについて

設定した時間内に、「敵を倒す」「アイテムをとる」などによ
って獲得した得点に応じて段位を認定。友達同士で高得点を
競い合おう!

オープニング画面で「ちゃれんじ」を
選んだら、続けてステージと制限時間
を選び、Aボタンで決定します。

続いて、ボンバーマンのタイプを3つ
の中から選び、Aボタンで決定すると、
ゲームがスタートします。

ゲームオーバーになると認定結果が表
示され、その結果に応じた段位が認定
されます。ゲームを続ける場合は「は
い」を選んで決定してください。

認定
基準

八ラ八ラ2分 八ラ八ラ5分 ドキドキ2分 ドキドキ5分
ぷろぼん 9,000点以上 18,000点以上 14,000点以上 25,000点以上
なみぼん 4,000点以上 8,000点以上 7,000点以上 8,000点以上
みそぼん 1,500点以上 3,000点以上 3,000点以上 3,500点以上
ぺけぼん 1,500点未満 3,000点未満 3,000点未満 3,500点未満

[Page 15]
ハラハラ

モグラトラップに注意しながら、デビルボン
バーのいるステージの入口を目指そう!

SHIRO: ハラハラ?
ドキドキ?

ドキドキ

モグラトラップをくぐり抜けてワープゾーン
へ。3つあるワープゾーンから高得点がゲッ
トできるコースを選んで進もう!

-Captions-
ワープ
ゲート

モタモタしているヒマはない!

制限時間が残り少なくなると「プ
レッシャーブロック」か降ってく
る。当たるとダメージを受けるぞ。

[Page 16]
モトボンバー紹介

CUTIE: これで完成ね!

SHIRO: モトボンバーは、キューティー
ボンバーが作ってくれたんだ!
整備もしてくれているんだよ。

CUTIE: メカの事なら
まかせてネ!

モトボンバー1号
ダメージを1ポイント分ブロッ
クするシールドを搭載。

[Page 17]
モトボンバー2号
ダメージを1ポイント分ブロッ
クし、ハードブロックを1つ分
飛び越すことができる。

モトボンバー3号
ダメージを1ポイント分ブロッ
クし、Bボタンを押しながら移
動すると、タックルをしてソフ
トブロックを壊すことができる。

モトボンバー4号
ダメージを2ポイント分ブロッ
クし、Bボタンを押しながら移
動すると、ダッシュよりも速い
スピードで走ることができる。

[Page 18]
アイテム特殊

ソフトブロックを壊しただけでは手
に入らない特別なアイテムです。ボ
スキャラを倒すとボンバーカプセル
が手に入り、続いてアイテム交換所
の画面に切り換わります。現在持っ
ているボンバーカプセルの数に応じ
て、特殊アイテムと交換しましょう。

ボムキック
カプセル1個分
一度置いた爆弾を
キックできる。
{SFX: POM}

ダツシュ
カプセル1個分
移動スピードがぐ
~んとアップ。
{SFX: Dash!}

[Page 19]
HONEY: これでろ個めね!
どのインボムと
交換する?

ラインボム
カプセル1個分
Aボタンを2回押
すと、持っている爆弾の数だけ、
一列に一度に置くことができる。
{SFX: DE~N}

フルパワー
カプセル7個分
いつも爆弾がフル
パワーの状態で戦うことができる。
{SFX: BOOM}

[Page 20]
モトボンバーもアイテム交換所で入手するのだ!

カプセル >
 1号   2号    3号   4号
1個分 2個分 2掴分 3個分

ボンバーカプセル
ボンバーマンが技を発揮できる力の源。ボス
キャラを倒して手に入れることができます。

SHIRO:心強いアイテムが
いっぱいだ!

CUTIE: ホントね~!

DEVIL:チェッ!

[Page 21]
通常アイテム

ソフトブロックを壊して手に入れるアイテムです。今回は、
そのアイテムを持っていないと助っ人キャラが呼び出せな
いものもあるので、取れるものはすべて取りまくろう。

ボムアツプ
床に置ける爆弾の
数が1個ふえる。

ファイヤーアツプ
爆弾の火力が1ラ
ンクアップする。

1UP(ワンアツプ)
ボンバーマンの数
が1体ふえる。

タイマー
一定時間、敵とタ
イマーを停止する。

ドクロ
ボンバーマンの移動速
度が変化。速くなるか
遅くなるかは時の運。

ベルパネル
ボンバーボールを
呼び出すアイテム。

クリスタル
ボンバーボールの
エネルギー源。

[Page 22]
トラップの紹介

SHIRO: あっちこっちに色んな
仕掛けがあるんだ!
気をつけてすすもう!

DEVIL: トラップは
これだけじゃないぜ!
クククク......。

ジヤンプ台
階段のかわりに、ジャ
ンプをして低い所から
高い所へ移動すること
ができる。

架け橋
川で道が遮断されてい
る時には、爆弾で木を
倒し、橋のかわりにし
て向こう岸へ渡る。

[Page 23]
電流トラップ
電流が発生する電極が
フィールド上に点在。
電流に触れると、死ん
でしまう。

大雪玉トラップ
巨大な雪玉があらわれ、
一定間隔でボンバーマ
ンの後をずっと追尾し
てくる。

モグラトラップ
あちこちの穴からモグ
ラが出現。中には火を
吐いて攻撃してくるモ
グラもいるので要注意。
Grendor
Bomberbie

Post#419  Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ah sod, the manga file link is dead. I happened to lose it in a hard-drive reformat too. Any chance it can be re-uploaded?
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#420  Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sorry to dig this up, but...
Shiro wrote:
the reason Pretty Bomber has a human head at all is because, at the time of Super Bomberman 2, she appeared prominently in many commercials, played by actress Haruka Sawaguchi; she also had a single as Pretty Bomber, Mr. B Bee, as well as several promotional videos. Miss Honey was created from this persona

This last passage is not clear to me. Was Honey the character from Tengai Makyou and Momotaro Densetsu derived from ads of this actress impersonating an entirely different character (Pretty Bomber)? How?
Did they gradually change her look in the ads until she was no longer recognizable as Pretty Bomber? Or What?

Shiro wrote:
in the Japanese fandom, they say Pretty Bomber is a brainwashed and remodeled Miss Honey.

Mh... but only in fanon right? To all official sources they were always separate characters I take it.

Shiro wrote:
Haruka Sawaguchi played Miss Honey at first, but the role later switched to Takahashi Chiyomi

I assume the one on the left is the previous actress introducing the new one on the right, is that correct?

Shiro wrote:
the change is actresses is likely the reason she looks different in later incarnations

Do we have before-after artworks of the character?

plasm wrote:
This translation is dedicated to the memory of David "MakoKnight" Mullen, the man who brought us a translated version of this game.
I'm also dedicating this to my good friend Duke Serkol, who also took part in that project.

Muchly appreciated :veryhappy: 

Grendor wrote:
Ah sod, the manga file link is dead.

The SBMan1?Yeah I can confirm it's dead. Was about to report it myself.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 21 of 24 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2793s
Index - Back to Top