I'm back
[Replies: 8]  [Views: 3135]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Users watching this topic: 1  
PhoenixNitros
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Ok hello everyone....I'm Phoenix Nitros. I used to be a member here like nearly four years ago. I'm almost sure that no one remembers but me and my friend caused a big riot cause I think he asked some questions about Bomberman and promised pictures, I cussed out a admin and nearly got banned from the site for good. But I'm more mature than I was back then so that won't happen again. I joined again because my love for bomberman has been reignited. Once Custom Battler Bomberman came out I realize that I've been bombing it up. I just finished Land touch 2 for the DS and I tried to play Story DS (the 1st part didn't get me hooked like the 1st). So yeah I'd just like to introduce myself and I'm glad my pervious account got deleted because Phoenix Nitros was my old name when I was here before. If you want you can catch me on other forums/websites

Gbatemp - JinTrigger
Youtube - TwinSparksexe
DeviantArt - Shining-Hypeman
Sprites-inc - Neo Hypeman
View user profile Send Private Message
Ninja Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:52 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey, I am back too.
I don't remeber you, yeah, but this board needs some more activity since Shiro quit it.
Do you have the Wii? Want some Brawl?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, welcome back. I didn't know you before but if I did I'd say that whatever happened is in the past now. People change, and if you don't forgive them they become distressed, maniacal supervillains who decimate your town and burn you crispy.... er....

Anyway, hope to see you around. :P
PhoenixNitros
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah....I wish I could find that old thread though...I member I left once before and came back for a short period and I read that thread and laughed. Ya'll should keep with my youtube...I'm doing Custom Battle Bomberman exculsives....just search my name (my youtube name)
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#5  Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ah, I remember that name. And I think the reason you can't find the thread is because the thread was likely on Joahnn's and Pikabutcher's forum database. When they 'retired' they basically closed it down so this is a different forum database.

Welcome back!
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ao Bomber wrote:
Ah, I remember that name. And I think the reason you can't find the thread is because the thread was likely on Joahnn's and Pikabutcher's forum database. When they 'retired' they basically closed it down so this is a different forum database.

Welcome back!

The handle pikabutcher makes me think not only of Drawn to Life but also the youtube videos of people circuit bending Pikachu dolls and also using them with various MIDI-triggering projects.
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
It always made me think of some kid who really hates Poker-mon or has an affinity for destroying/killing things. No offense there.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#8  Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
PhoenixNitros wrote:
Ok hello everyone....I'm Phoenix Nitros. I used to be a member here like nearly four years ago. I'm almost sure that no one remembers but me and my friend caused a big riot cause I think he asked some questions about Bomberman and promised pictures, I cussed out a admin and nearly got banned from the site for good. But I'm more mature than I was back then so that won't happen again. I joined again because my love for bomberman has been reignited. Once Custom Battler Bomberman came out I realize that I've been bombing it up. I just finished Land touch 2 for the DS and I tried to play Story DS (the 1st part didn't get me hooked like the 1st). So yeah I'd just like to introduce myself and I'm glad my pervious account got deleted because Phoenix Nitros was my old name when I was here before. If you want you can catch me on other forums/websites

Gbatemp - JinTrigger
Youtube - TwinSparksexe
DeviantArt - Shining-Hypeman
Sprites-inc - Neo Hypeman

yeah name does sound familiar but what was your friends name?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#9  Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
wow, 4 years ago huh? I'm one of the old timers and I was here 4 years ago. Your username sounds familier but that's all that I can remember.

Welcome back, I guess?
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1389s
Index - Back to Top