BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman with bots - ready to play now!
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 2110]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects

gladers
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
I made a bomberman with bots game a few years ago. I just tried it and it still runs on Windows vista.

Its a quick little game that will keep you occupied for 10 minutes or so. Message me if you want to play test it or think I should release it.

Enemies will chase you, they catch you and you die. You try to trap them they run to safety.

For the technical peeps
----------------------------

Bomberman bots that have a understanding of how long the bombs have left before they go off. The map is underlayed with a "danger" map a rating of how dangerous it is for the bot to go onto that square. The enemie also plots a route towards you and recalculates when a bomb obstructs the route.
View user profile Send Private Message
gladers
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Theres been some response to the clone.

So heres the link: www.robbiegladwell.com/download/release.zip

It will run slow for the first 10 seconds (when the game starts its finishing off the caching).

It uses the .net framework, you'll most likely have it installed. But if not then you get it from microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en

Controls: Cursor keys, space bar and Escape button to exit
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:12 am  Reply with quote + 
The 1 button will also show the enemies area that they can go to seemingly, the AI on it is pretty good. It seems impossible to beat though because of that last really fast enemy, at least without kick or panels.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1244s
Index - Back to Top