[Replies: 72]  [Views: 21856]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Users watching this topic: 2  
Bomby McBomb-bomb
Bomberbie

Post#61  Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:14 am  Reply with quote + 
In the trailer for Bomberman Blast they advertise 3 new moves (a jetpac, bomb shield and turn into a walking timebomb!) that you can activate by shaking the wii controller. Are these only available in the Story Mode or am I missing something in Battle Mode? I am normally a purist when it comes to bombing my friends but these look pretty cool! :)
View user profile Send Private Message
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#62  Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
They're in battle mode (battle mode only version here in US and other places). They're on different levels. I think they're dumb but I guess I'm a "purist".
Razon
Board Admin

Post#63  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:18 am  Reply with quote + 
So I noticed that there was a lack of videos of the japanese version of this game, so I uploaded every boss battle video from the story mode of it. I also uploaded the credits as well, the japanese retail version is just called 'Bomberman'.

So I suppose that no-one cares about the game since there's practically no media online for it, you can find the videos that I uploaded at the following link.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#64  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey, nice. I wanted to play this game, but since the US version is just the Battle Mode.... :shifty: 

Some of those bosses look a little easy (or maybe that was just you), but the third and the final boss look pretty cool. I like how the third boss transformed after a while.

Could have been neat if the Miis had been transformed in the first part of the battle, and you would have to fight them. But eh. By the way, is there any particular reason why your Miis don't have eyes? >_>

Anyway, thanks for uploading.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#65  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
So I noticed that there was a lack of videos of the japanese version of this game, so I uploaded every boss battle video from the story mode of it. I also uploaded the credits as well, the japanese retail version is just called 'Bomberman'.

So I suppose that no-one cares about the game since there's practically no media online for it, you can find the videos that I uploaded at the following link.

Nice videos, Razon. The game looks interesting to me, though the import price of it still is too high for me to grab it for the shelving. Maybe there will be more interest in it when the Australian version is released. A collector buddy I do trades with near Perth said they were getting a version of the disc game for $60 something Aus, which is less than some of their Wii titles go for. I have not found a single peep about the disc version there yet, so I plan to ask him where he found the info. The official Aus site for Bomberman Blast still only lists the WiiWare version.

It confuses me why Australia would get a disc version before mainland Europe, since they often get shafted on releases with delays. Have you heard anything about this?

Edit

Turns out it was an entirely different game. He had two sentences back to back. One with Bomberman in it, another with Blast Works in it. My mind merged the two together. Sorry for the misleading statement. I reread my logs of that conversation to find out where I went wrong.

Last edited by DragonBomber on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 pm
Board Admin

Post#66  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
But eh. By the way, is there any particular reason why your Miis don't have eyes? >_>

Missing system files.

DragonBomber wrote:
It confuses me why Australia would get a disc version before mainland Europe, since they often get shafted on releases with delays. Have you heard anything about this?

I hadn't heard anything about this game since the last time this topic had been posted in months back, seems like the kind of game that they could skip bringing over. This since they've already sold the wiiware game at a cheap price, and who would want to pay that much more for the same game but just with a short story mode- especially if they already have the wiiware version. They released it in japan because that's where the main bomberman fanbase is, as well as the developing team for the game. They probably figured that it wasn't worth the extra work to translate it, license it and bring it over where it's not going to do well- I don't think that they're going to be bringing it outside of japan really.

I also uploaded a slideshow video to the channel, it contains the 700+ screenshots that I took during story mode- from start to finish.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#67  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
I will have to check back on the channel to look over more of the videos. I was pretty surprised when this guy said that it was getting a disc release there, since I had not expected anyone else but Japan to get it. It could be someone reporting information wrong and him getting that chatter. No idea yet. He sends me links of anything he finds Bomberman wise. Clones, scans, eBay auctions, etc. Quite handy sometimes.

Edit

Turns out it was an entirely different game. He had two sentences back to back. One with Bomberman in it, another with Blast Works in it. My mind merged the two together. Sorry for the misleading statement. I reread my logs of that conversation to find out where I went wrong.
Bomberdude

Post#68  Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Nice videos. Yeah, I haven't played this game in ages mostly because the online sucks.
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#69  Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Retail version is pure awesomeness. I'm surprised an old school Bomberman (with Miis... meh, nothin's perfect) like that hasn't been released in the west.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#70  Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here's my friend code for the game if anyone ever feels like doing a match.

2064 2737 5818
BombermanBlast200
Bomberbie

Post#71  Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Sorry for bumping a 2 year old post this is my only online Bomberman game
Who would like to challenge me?
Boumomon
Bomberbie

Post#72  Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Anyone got "wiimmfi" on their system?
If so, please reply to me so I can do battle
Radical Red
Bomberbie

Post#73  Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
I got wiimmfi, I'd be able to join you anytime.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 4 of 4 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2222s
Index - Back to Top