BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
What is happening with bomberman online?
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 2428]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

chris_h
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have not kept up with the bomerman online news since I quit playing a while back due to lag and other frustrations. I was around for the first set of re-registrations, but I do not remember much after that.

Would someone mind giving me a quick summary of what has happened in the last year? Are you guys still playing regularly?

I will understand if you guys ignore my post, as I could figure this out for myself if I was not too lazy to read through all of the threads.

EDIT: 50th POST!
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hmm 50th post isn't to big of a deal :hilarious: 
Anyway what happend was the japanese bomberman was shut down and all the accounts were erased.. now theres only korean but pretty much no one plays it so its not worth your time.
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Allright. Do you plan on keeping the bomberman online forum?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Well I don't know.. Leaving it here intill the korean goes down won't hurt I guess.

Post#5  Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:56 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Anyway what happend was the japanese bomberman was shut down and all the accounts were erased.. now theres only korean but pretty much no one plays it so its not worth your time.

I don't agree. There is only less people than the japanese version, but you can actually find easily rooms to play and have fun. Korean people begin to arrive after 9pm ET
Razon
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
myravian wrote:
Razon wrote:

I don't agree. There is only less people than the japanese version, but you can actually find easily rooms to play and have fun. Korean people begin to arrive after 9pm ET
Meh I never saw crap in the korean servers... I remember when i had both the jap and the korean while i was at one of my main playing times before i even came to the old bombermanboard and i knew alot of people online from the game.. when the jap servers would be jammed the korean would be very empty... i checked several times in the past but i saw no reason to keep the korean version then. and the korean version from what i've seen is just as empty now.
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
actully if you want fum just come in at about 7pm ET, but you need to wait longer for hyperbomb or panal attack
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1746s
Index - Back to Top