Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Super Bomberman 3 Sentai-line!
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 1878]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
I found myself playing Super Bomberman 3 again, reached the last boss and noticed the Five Dastardly Bombers say something before making their Bomberzord. Does anyone know what it is? It sounds like something in my language, but I'm completely sure that's not it.

Super Bomberman 3 (SNES) Complete 12/12, 1:06

Thanks! It is probably in Japanese, but I can't really identify... It may be "FIGHT!" (Faitō, in their accent).
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
You never noticed that before?! I always thought it was cool because they actually said something for once.

Duke Serkol and I talked about this a long time ago, it's definately Japanese because the game is made in Japan and all the other voice-overs are in Japanese. If you can record the sound off your computer and slow it down, they don't all speak at the same time, so five people shouting at the same time also kind of makes it unclear for those of us who don't speak Japanese.

In summation, I have no idea.
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
I usually play on silence since my little brother sleeps here, so I had probably seen that only once. Unfortunately, I can't record since my subwoofer has at last fallen and I'm now using headphones. >__>
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:39 am  Reply with quote + 
One would wonder why you did not use headphones before as well (while your brother slept)... but anyway, I always thought they shouted "Gutzinga!" as some kind of play on words with guts and Mazinger (they ARE forming a giant robot), but Zephe disagrees with me :happy: 
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Because I didn't have headphones before. :hilarious:  I dislike using them, so I only bought one now that there is no other option. Plus, I can't record with them. In any case, I also disagree that it's "Gutzinga!"... I dunno, it is just too fast, even for japanese. I'll stick up with "Faitō!" for now. But who knows? When I buy a new subwoofer, I'll try isolating Pretty Bomber's voice (since it's the one that sounds more reasonable) to check.

[EDIT]: It could also be "FUSION!", don't you agree?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:38 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
I always thought they shouted "Gutzinga!" as some kind of play on words with guts and Mazinger (they ARE forming a giant robot), but Zephe disagrees with me :happy: 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It's been like a year since we had this conversation. :hilarious: 

In any case, it's definately Japanese.... does anybody know the name of that robot anyway? It could be whatever the boss' name is. I'd give you the sound clip I recorded, but it's on my screwed up hard drive and I'm still waiting for the guy to recover my stuff off of it. The Duke might still have it, I don't know.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1878s
Index - Back to Top