Page: 1, 2  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Name: Foomy
5327-0566-8476

There seems to be problems with the online right off the bat. A lot of people are having trouble with the "play with anyone" option.
I won the tourney at my local gamespot w/ Ike! Not sure If I can make it to Round 2 in connecticut. I got a trophy that was just a wrestler painted in gold paint that read " Smash Bros. - Local Legend of Wreckage.

:wink: 
Ninja Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Sorry for not posting the Friend Code, I will when I get the game.
Has the speed changed? Is it THAT MUCH air combat focused? I played Melee once(and 64 3982748638462457 times) but people say it was TO fast, has it changed? And the game's phisics?
View user profile Send Private Message
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:08 am  Reply with quote + 
I wouldn't worry about the physics. It's very similar to melee, just a little floatier. It gives the characters a little more air time. It flows well, and it's easy to adjust too.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
1934-0464-5531 is little ol me.

I'll go ahead and add yah by the way.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've heard so much more about the game, and now I'm longing to have it. I was suppossed to have it by last friday at the latest but Amazon sent an e-mail saying that it's coming monday meaning that I'm going to expect it tuesday to avoid the possibility of once again mass-disappointment.

But I know that I will have the game this week, and I'll look forward to playing with all of you. First I'll want to un-lock all the characters though. I've already set aside that I'm not going to play with anyone until I have them all. Of course my younger siblings aren't happy about that, but knowing me, I'll probably have all the characters except for perhaps one or two within 24 hours of the game being inserted into my Wii for the first time.

But once I've got that done, I'm looking forward to some good times with all of you! :veryhappy: 
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
i really want to buy a wii and get brawl for wifi play.

Is there alot of lag when you guys play on wifi. The lag on mario kart ds is just terrible x.x and almost unplayable.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've seen videos and there doesn't seem to be much of any lag. They made sure of it...
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
People are complaining about pretty nasty lag but every match I've played has been quite playable.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#9  Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think lag gets considerably worse with longer distance between the players. If you're playing with someone from the same state it should be great but the other side of the world might end up pretty nasty. Hopefully for you all it handles well throughout this country at least.

I am not interested in playing Brawl online. I don't have my own Wii anway but I just find it better to play a multiplayer game of this type in the same room with everyone. The idea of playing Smash bros. online leaves me feeling uncomfortable...
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
The idea of playing Smash bros. online leaves me feeling uncomfortable...

It does sound strange. Although for me, it's just like when I first found you could play Bomberman online with people.

This reminds me, though, I used to complain that I was lagging when I'd play Smash Brothers Melee with some of my friends. :hilarious: 
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
The lag's not that bad. I do quite a few random online matches, and there is usually only a little lag. There can be up to a half of a second of delay between pressing the button and seeing the onscreen action though. It isn't perfect, but it's playable.
Ninja Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#12  Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
My father bought Brawl for me, 250 reais, it will arrive Monday or Tuesday

1 dólar dos Estados Unidos = 1,71430139 reais
dólar=dollar
dos=of
Estados Unidos= United Stats(Here teh adjective comes after OR before de noun)
Reais=our money
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#13  Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Angelus... you've been some of the worst delay lag i've fought, where are you from anyway?
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#14  Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:10 am  Reply with quote + 
I found out that the Brawl server is overloaded, so that's whats been causing a bit of the lag. Earlier this week, I played games that had absolutely no lag (the day I got the game) and today, the lag is awful when I can get a game. The reason games have been so hard to get is because of the server being flooded. Too many people are excited on a mass scale, and so many people want to play that nobody can. :/

I'll be happy when it's possible to do wifi. Today I only got to do one battle (which I recorded because it went pretty awesome)

Anyway, if we can somehow get a game working, I'd like to play with all of you now. But I'm not sure I can see that happening anytime soon with all the problems...
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#15  Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:52 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
I found out that the Brawl server is overloaded, so that's whats been causing a bit of the lag. Earlier this week, I played games that had absolutely no lag (the day I got the game) and today, the lag is awful when I can get a game. The reason games have been so hard to get is because of the server being flooded. Too many people are excited on a mass scale, and so many people want to play that nobody can. :/

Three words... peer to peer. Servers aren't overloaded because it is a peer to peer game. Once yer in game you should be pretty much free of nintendo.

Oh, and a side note, set up your wii with a static ip address and forward a bunch of ports I don't know what are you'll notice a huge improvement (especially when playing people who have done the same... I don't know the ports cause i just set the wii up as a dmz for now)
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#16  Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:15 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm in MA. I always experience a half a second of delay. I've gone through all the hasxle with the static ip address and such. My connection isn't the best, but it's playable, and I'm not complaining.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#17  Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm not used to the half a second delay, I play folk in georgia all the time (i'm in kansas). If ye set up yer wii right guess theres nothing that can be done bout it.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#18  Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
dakirbydude wrote:

Three words... peer to peer. Servers aren't overloaded because it is a peer to peer game. Once yer in game you should be pretty much free of nintendo.

Oh, and a side note, set up your wii with a static ip address and forward a bunch of ports I don't know what are you'll notice a huge improvement (especially when playing people who have done the same... I don't know the ports cause i just set the wii up as a dmz for now)

I'll have to do the port forwarding. Thanks.

Anyway, I want to play with all of you sometime. My code is:

3308-4376-0953
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#19  Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
I fixed my wifi, and I will be on Brawl all day tomorrow because I get out of school then. I'll play with any of you that might be interested. Post here, saying that you want to do it, and I'll add your code. My post above has my FC.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#20  Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:49 am  Reply with quote + 
Any of you fine folk have mario kart wii... I see no need to really make a new topic... 146171158545 though.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1676s
Index - Back to Top