3 new bomberman games?
[Replies: 25]  [Views: 5556]
Users browsing this topic: 2 Guests
Page: 1, 2  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
http://www.hudsonent.com/feature.php?f=Bomberman+Land+Portal&feature_id=%9B%9F%A2%AA%9D%A6

^Looks like we have 3 new Bomberman games on the way soon, all of which I'm getting.
View user profile Send Private Message
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
BOMBERMAN LAND!

...Actually I already knew about the wii one...

But the other 2... o-o I'll be getting them now! X3
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
I knew about them. I'll get two, if I can (meaning if import cohoperates).

Actually I thought the Wii one was already out. Glad to hear I did not miss it.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:37 am  Reply with quote + 
I wish Hudson would do more along the lines of Bomberman Story DS (that is, straight-up adventuring instead of this minigame stuff), but I'll probably end up getting all three of these games as well. Well, okay, I don't have a PSP, so I can only get the one for Wii and DS.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:39 am  Reply with quote + 
They need to put an Infrastructure Mode on the PSP version.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Hmh. What happened to the good old days where they could make a regular Bomberman game, and people would be satisfied? Heck, if they made a game like they did back in the SNES days, and gave it online support, and a story mode, EVIL BOMBERMEN as enemies, I would buy that. I might go out of my way to get a new console if they started reverting back again.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
Spoken like a true Bomberman fan. I concur Zaphe.
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
If they focused on online multiplayer for the PSP version I'd buy that. Maybe make it so they could play against others who maybe have a PS3 version.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Actually I thought the Wii one was already out. Glad to hear I did not miss it.

It depends where you live. In the US, it doesn't come out til January 28.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#10  Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:15 am  Reply with quote + 
I didn't see it mentioned on this board, so i figured this would be the best place for it... there was a bomberman randomly released on the ipod about a week ago. I think i'll just be saving my 5 bucks.
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:58 am  Reply with quote + 
... I'm still waiting for all three Bomberman 64 titles to come out on the Virtual Console. :oops: 
Bomberjack

Post#12  Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:38 am  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
I didn't see it mentioned on this board, so i figured this would be the best place for it... there was a bomberman randomly released on the ipod about a week ago. I think i'll just be saving my 5 bucks.

Is it a port of one of the cell-phone games or an original game?

Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:
... I'm still waiting for all three Bomberman 64 titles to come out on the Virtual Console. :oops: 

You may want to consider cryogenics.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:49 am  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:

There was? I didn't hear about that. I knew about Sonic because everybody made a huge deal on other forums how bad it was, but not Bomberman...

Even though the iPod isn't a game console, and it's not for games, I may consider getting that just because it's Bomberman.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#14  Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:48 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:

You may want to consider cryogenics.

Hahaha!

fireball87 wrote:

Odd.... here's a description of the game:

http://www.macworld.com/article/131154/2007/12/bomberman.html

And here is a screenshot:

http://www.applegazette.com/ipod/hudson-releases-bomberman-for-the-ipod-line/

(Didn't know if it would let me link the image)

It doesn't sound that bad.... the graphics look good, but you know you can't judge that.

'Course, I don't have an Ipod either. :oops: 
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#15  Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
It seems a hell of a lot better than the cell-phone game. Wonder if it'll have a plot (albeit likely crappy)
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#16  Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, I do say i'll pass on it because not only do i hate non battle bomberman, i also hate using my ipod batteries for things that aren't music. I don't really have any more information on it than what's said, i just know one of my rss feeds told me. If someone wants to throw 5 bucks at it, I wouldn't mind a bit more info on what to expect. I also figured if anyone was likely to be interested in it, they'd probably be here ^^.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#17  Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:54 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm going to buy it for my brother because it's not compatible with my iPod. Hopefully it will be decent... If it turns out to be good, lets just say his iPod may disappear for a while...
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#18  Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sorry for the double post, but there is a lot of news today, and I thought it important to tell everyone.

Hudson's website wrote:
Hudson Entertainment’s Award-Winning Bomb Maker to Hit Retail Shelves January 29, 2008 for $29.99

REDWOOD CITY, Calif ?EJanuary 4, 2008 ?EHudson Entertainment, the North American publishing arm of Hudson Soft, today announced BOMBERMAN LAND for the Wii™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and BOMBERMAN LAND Touch! 2 for the Nintendo DS™ have gone to gold master. Published by Hudson and distributed in North America by Konami Digital Entertainment Inc., all three versions are planned to ship on January 29, 2008 for a SRP of $29.99 each.

BOMBERMAN LAND brings an exciting single player campaign element to the Bomberman property while holding true to the multiplayer mode that has made it so popular in the past. The series introduces a multitude of mini-games, many of which can be played in multiplayer mode. The PSP® and Wii™ versions feature 50 mini-games. While the Wii™ version is full of interactive games that utilize the Wii Remote™ in various ways, the Nintendo DS™ version features over 40 types of mini-games that are played with the Stylus. In addition, the BOMBERMAN LAND series features a robust single-player Story Mode, where players can explore a fantasy land and solve quests and puzzles with the ultimate goal of restoring peace and tranquility to the beleaguered Bomberman world.

Best of all, players will find the classic multiplayer Bomberman experience that gamers know and love on each platform. The PSP® and Nintendo DS™ versions allow for shared play locally and up to 4 players globally. The Wii™ version features 6 different “Battle Modes?Ewith 20 maps each for the ultimate party.

For screenshots and the new images of the box art for all three versions please visit: http://www.clevercomm.com/BLScreens/.

For more information on Hudson Entertainment, BOMBERMAN LAND, or BOMBERMAN LAND Touch! 2, please visit http://www.hudsonent.com.
Bomberman
Bomberbie

Post#19  Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Definitely getting Bomberman Land and Touch! 2, but I don't have a PSP, I know better.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#20  Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:40 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm thinking about getting a PSP just for Disgaea.... Battle mode on Disgaea is something i only dreamed of before and now it exists, but to get a PSP just for that seems alittle steep. There are some other interesting games on it but nothing that had warrented me to buy the system before.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1966s
Index - Back to Top