[Replies: 48]  [Views: 17396]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Users watching this topic: 1  
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#41  Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Broke 25k in this recent writing session, which means I'm halfway through my NaNoWriMo wordcount...and only just starting chapter 6 of DSL. SO MUCH FOR PLANNING FOR 64 CHAPTERS. orz But at least now we're getting into the first story arc of the act, which should be...fairly short-ish and light-hearted, I think. Not that I have more than a vague idea of what's going to happen in it.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#42  Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:13 am  Reply with quote + 
Good old no shave november... erm... I mean national writers month... I wrote about 1/2 of a very bad novel 2 years ago just to taunt my brother for the third week, cause he was behind a bit and I figured as long as I didn't give much head to quality, I could catch up with him in a few days... which I did. I didn't actually take the time to finish it though.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#43  Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hit 36,680 after a few days of less-than-ideal wordcounts and then a concentrated (sort of) two-hour session today. I think I'm either past the halfway point of this particular arc or close to the end of it, although I'm still on like chapter seven, lol. But then again I figured that this arc would be kind of short anyway, three to four chapters at the most. Chapter seven is at three completed scenes and a hefty chunk of a fourth one in which Bomberman and Max are trying to take down a crazed half-cybernetic bomber and Kuro is babysitting/interrogating a Person of Interest in the situation. The arc is the first to contain non-Bomberman POVs, starting with Mujoe towards the end of the sixth chapter and then switching to Baelfael for a bit in the first scene of the seventh chapter, and then there's also a villain scene somewhere in chapter 7 as well. Mujoe starts out as the "villain", but we quickly see that he's really just the messenger (and besides he kind of has an F in Evil anyway), and that the real ones to worry about are the OC Braeley Daza (whom Kuro is babysitting/interrogating at the moment) and Iron Mask, some scientist type that was trying to convince Braeley to give him funding for some project of his. (Iron Mask's name is stolen from SB5, but the two characters have nothing else in common, not even appearance.)

Will be taking a break to do a bunch of other things, then returning for another two-hour power session. Hoping to break 40k by tonight, and then hit 50k by tomorrow night. And then I can work on my final school projects that are due next Tuesday! (As you can see, my priorities are as straight as I am. Which is to say...not very.)

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#44  Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
HELL YEAH 50K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's 50,000 words for 11 chapters and a good part of a 12th. Hm.

ANYWAY ow my head hurts.

Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#45  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:58 am  Reply with quote + 
There hasn't been a FM update in almost two years D:

*cries*
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#46  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ashtarth wrote:
There hasn't been a FM update in almost two years D:

*cries*

LOLwow, that really puts it into perspective. XDDDDD

Sorry! At least hold out 'til June, after I've (FINALLY) graduated from college. @_@;;

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#47  Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
So, I finally return to Bomberficcing...with a short PH update!

Chapter 24: Honesty

This...is probably the closest thing you're going to get to an FM update for the moment, sob. Tiger & Bunny has eaten my frackin' heart and soul. orz

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#48  Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Gentlemen, behold! Some unfinished chibiverse stuff I've had lying around for a while:

This Old Carnival
After working hard on Epikyur fighting against the BHB Army, Bomberman and Pommy unexpectedly run into Lilith at the amusement park. Plotless cuteness ensues.

*shuffles off to attempt productivity*

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#49  Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Third chapter of This Old Carnival is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7378721/3/This_Old_Carnival

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 3 of 3 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2452s
Index - Back to Top