Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Motor-sport!
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1026]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General

Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:47 am  Reply with quote + 
This year i got addicted to Formula One, now i know its not popular in america (and iv always wandered why seeing as quite a few) of the Indi-car tracks are ovals and other boring shapes) so heres a general motor-sport thread instead :P

First race i watched was the Canadian one at Montreal where i think it was Kubica absolutely mangled his BMW (and himself). It was a pretty good race despite the dominance of one driver and countless safety cars but the whole season has been pretty varied as opposed to previous ones where Shuemacker dominated it which has made it far more interesting

So thats my (shortened) opinion on my choice of racing, anyone wanna share theirs on theirs?
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:48 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm not really into racing as a sport. So I can't really contribute much to this topic. Actually I'm not really into sports in general, lol.

Racing seemed like one of the few sports I might've enjoyed but when I tried watching it I couldn't keep paying attention. It got too repetitive and boring for me too watch. Same goes for motorcycle racing which i tried getting into.

I have to say though I'd really like to own and ride a motorcycle. One of the japanese racing bikes like a honda or suzuki or something. Of course I wouldn't be racing with it in the streets or anything, but riding them looks really fun!
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1419s
Index - Back to Top