BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
[Replies: 112]  [Views: 21333]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#41  Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sonic Heroes wasn't that good.

The first two or three levels with the Sonic team were ok, but that's it.
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#42  Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:50 am  Reply with quote + 
lol, I didn't even make it through the first level without hating the game already...

The thing I hated more then anything else in the game is how idiot proof it was supposed to be, to the point of insane aggravation.

Ok, well here's our jump.... I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it what do I do?

Well first your characters say, "We should leave THIS to TAILS"

Oh ok, well I guess I have to switch to Tails for that part.

Then you see a sign that says "Flight" Ok well that confirms that I guess we use Tails.

Then once you walk past said sign You are switched into Flight mode and Tails is the leader automatically. Well shit..... Why tell me how to do it when you do it automatically for me? Why even have a game at all? Half the stuff is done for you.

"Well that makes the game easy right?"

lol, no no, you fool.... the camera is still as bugged as ever perhaps worse so since sonic adventure 1. No effort has been made whatsoever to fix these bugs. So you'll still get robbed of your lives from poor stage design and camera flips. Then lets make some of the bosses the most aggravating ever imaginable, in which players will have to try them over again 10s or 20s of times. Wow! Way to go Sonic Team!

And since everyone loves the game so much lets make it so they can do it all over again 3 more times with different "teams" They all are pretty much the same game only with stages in different order, but it rocks cause you get new cut scenes! Talk about replay value!

I'm sure I could come up with more to say about this game, but that's the bulk of my opinion on Sonic Heroes.... I never pass up a chance to share my disgust for quite possibly the worst Sonic game ever made....
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#43  Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:54 am  Reply with quote + 
I respect your thoughts on Sonic Heroes... but calling it the "worst" Sonic game is kind of an insult since Sonic Next exists on the Xbox 360 and PS3. xD Just play that, and every other Sonic game is GOD compared to it.
Bomberjack

Post#44  Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:
I respect your thoughts on Sonic Heroes... but calling it the "worst" Sonic game is kind of an insult since Sonic Next exists on the Xbox 360 and PS3. xD Just play that, and every other Sonic game is GOD compared to it.

Death by paper cuts is GOD compared to Sonic on the 360 too...
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#45  Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have to admit that I have not played that one.

In fact, I am too horrified to do so....
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#46  Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
I wish they'd go back to the simple storylines and focus more on the gameplay..

The storylines are so twisted and some things are overly done. AND alot of things revolve around Shadow... too much... if you ask me.

I could get it in Sonic Adventure 2 cause that's when he made his 1st appearance, but that was it...

In Sonic Heroes: Metal Sonic wants the "Ultimate Life Form data" and copies the stripes. The dreaded stripes. ><

In Sonic Battle: Emerl is the original ultimate life form, and Shadow wants to kill him. Then later trains him to be all he can be... ...u_u

In Sonic 360: Mephiles is Shadow's Shadow..... what the heck? How can you possibly be more darker than a shadow? O:

OVERUSE OF CHARACTER! HE EVEN HAD HIS OWN GAME!!! o_O;

Are they gonna give Silver his own game too? ...I hathe nothing against Silver but... really.. >>" Another S-Hedgehog? They're losing their touch in making original characters..

(We need a... fish or something. xD)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#47  Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
you know, I'm starting to think a game about a stupid fish would be more interesting then the sonic games of today....
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#48  Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:18 am  Reply with quote + 
Just bring back Dr. Robotnik/Eggman as the main villain. No more of this "post-apocalyptic demon god from hell" bull-s---. They can put in some intriguing plot, or whatever, but for the love of God...

Make it playable. Make it worth my $50-60. Make me remember why I loved Sonic in the first place. But probably the most important aspect...

FIX THE EFFIN' CAMERA!! >_<
Bomberdude

Post#49  Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
True. The only post-apocalyptic demon god from hell I could swallow was Chaos 0.

Because that was the 1st time it was used.

Now it's over-used. -____-;;;

It's like a broken record. You keep hearing the same thing repeat itself until you fix it or demolish it.

... :xeyes: 

I just had a vile thought, if in the next game they do something to link Sonic's super-speed to Shadow's ultimate life form-ness... like some kinda super-sonic gene thing was sent from Gerald Robotnik through space and time and ended up inside the single-celled organism that became Sonic....

:xeyes:  :xeyes:  :xeyes: 
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#50  Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah. . . about Sonic Heroes. . .

Along with everything Regs and dakirbydude has said, add in the fact that in order to get a good ranking in the levels, you have to practically perfect the WHOLE 8-15mins worth of horrible cameras, buggy obstacles, and whacked out controls, and you get a needless broken and frustratingly bad game. Which was the main problem with SA2. I'm soo glad that im not the only one who felt this way, nor did I bother enduring that headache a second time. SEGA just won't learn. . .

And as for Sonic360. . . SEGA raped it sooo hard, it carried over to the GBA PORT of the ORGINAL SONIC 1.
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#51  Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh man, I forgot about that port...

Geez. You know something's wrong when you can't get an 16-bit port to operate correctly on a 32-bit platform. :hilarious:  Seriously, someone at SEGA really needs to stand up and say, "WHO THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?!" C'mon... someone has to be brave there.

I'm still debating whether or not I should apply for an internship there... :oops: 
Bomberstar

Post#52  Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
A lot of Sonic Team's original true fans are finally giving up on them. The Sonic fanbase is a mostly different crowd of people from what it used to be.

And I don't think there are any sane people left at Sega. Yuji Naka, The original creator of Sonic even left the company... So I guess even he got fed up with it. He took some of the other Sonic Team members with him too and they made their own company called Probe. So with any luck maybe they were all the sane/cool ones and perhaps we'll see some cool games from them in the future.

I still consider myself something of a Sonic fan but I don't look at the company's work the way I used to. I don't find any excitement in upcoming Sonic games anymore and I'm very skeptical about most of their titles.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#53  Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:25 am  Reply with quote + 
I consider myself somewhat of an old school sonic fan... I still play the gen sonics somewhat frequently.
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#54  Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:20 am  Reply with quote + 
Yuji Naka was still involved with a lot of Sonic's poorer titles, though... like Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, and I think Sonic Riders... his leaving Sonic Team proved only that his team can suck harder without him. xD Although, I wouldn't consider The Secret Rings to be a bad game (though, it certainly isn't one of my favorities). Haven't had the chance to play the new NiGHTS game, either.
Bomberman

Post#55  Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was the last really good Sonic game made in my opinion. The classic 2D sonic was nice too. Sonic Rush Adventure was decent in comparison to modern Sonic games, but it's been a long time since we have seen something great, and I think it will be a while before we ever do see anything else great from the Sonic team.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#56  Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
As far as I'm concerned (Only games that I've actually played)

The last Mediocre Sonic game made was Sonic Riders

The last Good Sonic game made was Sonic Adventure

The last Great Sonic game made was Sonic R

and the last Amazing Sonic game made was Sonic and Knuckles
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#57  Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think Sonic R had good music but was too short and easy... o-o

I really liked Knuckles Chaotix. I wish I could play it again. *long story short: It brokded! D:*
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#58  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:08 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:

and the last Amazing Sonic game made was Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Fixed.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#59  Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:18 am  Reply with quote + 
Ao Bomber wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:

and the last Amazing Sonic game made was Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Fixed.

Considering that the sonic 3 and the sonic and knuckles were pretty much the same game (as in if i remember correctly sonic and knuckles was mostly comprised of levels that were being made for sonic 3), I'd agree that thats a legitimate fix.
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#60  Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Sonic & Knuckles was basically Sonic 3... but due to time constraints, they decided to release the two as separate games, using that "lock-on" technology as a gimmick for people to buy it.

I agree with Ao, though, that that's the best game out of 'em all. xD
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 3 of 6 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1758s
Index - Back to Top