BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
[Replies: 112]  [Views: 21297]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
Sekundes
Bomberbie

Post#21  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
Way to rub in the fact that my post count has dropped and now I hafta start over... :cry: 

Hmm. 90 post+ what I have now... it's a good thing I made an even number of post before blowing it all up. ><'
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#22  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
I just looked up Sekundes on weikipedia. He's the summon spirit of Time and he's only in tales of eternia whereas the other summon spirits are in most of the games.
Sekundes
Bomberbie

Post#23  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's probably 'cause he's the only spirit that looks like an actual human with human colors. (THEY'RE DISCRIMINATING!!) o_o;

Orrr..... cause controlling time is too much power for and RPG game to have. >>"

I dunno. I have to get the actual thing instead of this MUGEN fighter.

He seems to be able to use spells similar to Yggdrasil's from Tales of the World 3 (energy fields and beams)... but he also has meteors and all this explosion junk. xD
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:37 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow, looking at my profile, I haven't posted since Oct 20, how has it been that long? And I've only made 5 posts since March 21. I've actually visited the site almost every day, been really busy with school for the past few months, so I guess I've just been putting off posting.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#25  Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:36 am  Reply with quote + 
lately I've been wicked bored or something... I've been stopping by 2 or 3 times a day.... I should go play a videogame instead of complaining how i never have time for them. lmao.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#26  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
lol, I just started playing Shining Force 1 again, I already pwned Kane and is heading to the Skull Tower for the Light Sword.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#27  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Shining Force was a great game. The whole series is great.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#28  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:00 am  Reply with quote + 
I've been a bit busy fiddling around with my Pokemon Pearl..

For some strange reason I have fun roleplaying with them and giving them each stories and acting like the trainer isn't even there. o_O;

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EVIL A GARDEVOIR (whom supposedly powers come from determination to protect their buddies/trainer) CAN BE!!!!!! ....xD

I got this twisted idea to split my Kirlia in half and use that for part of the story... which is complicated...

You know what? I have too much free time. :hilarious: 
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#29  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:19 am  Reply with quote + 
Since we're talking about Shining Force now, one of my favorite things about it was the useless easter egg items in invisible chests, like the shotgun, extra moonstone, and swimsuit and miniskirt for Tao and Anri. There were some others with names in japanese too that did absolutely nothing. Shining Force 2 had one too, Jogurt slippers that lowered your defense and made Bowie and Slade learn a useless glitch spell that turned a panel of the map into and obstacle. One things games these days don't have enough of is easter eggs.

Too bad that Sega ruined the series just like they have to everything else they touched Neo and EXA are pretty boring, not unplayable and terrible like Sonic has been, just dull. Whatever magic Sega once had died with the dreamcast.

Speaking of Sega, the Nights sequel for Wii comes out in 5 days, anyone getting it? It got 7.0, 7.5, 7.0 in EGM, lol.
Altair wrote:
I've been a bit busy fiddling around with my Pokemon Pearl.
How many have you caught? You wouldn't happen to have any of the inserts or Kanto/Johto/Hoenn starter you could breed off would you? I'm over 100 hours in and I've got like 225 or something out of 300 seen. I haven't played it lately since it gets really boring after getting the post-E4 legendaries.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#30  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:21 am  Reply with quote + 
Kuttlas wrote:
Speaking of Sega, the Nights sequel for Wii comes out in 5 days, anyone getting it? It got 7.0, 7.5, 7.0 in EGM, lol.

The new NiGHTS game looks fantastic and I'm looking very forward to it. From what I've seen the game is gorgeous and it feels like the old NiGHTS game. I think it's gonna be really good. The only way I could see it failing at this point would be if they somehow *beep*ed up the controls though I believe it is also playable on a GC controller so screwing that up is very unlikely.

If this game ends up sucking I'm probly gonna cry......
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#31  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:56 am  Reply with quote + 
I really don't have much hope for it... I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE NiGHTS just as much as the next guy, it's just...

Well, Sonic Team sucks. BAD. At just about EVERYTHING they do. For once I'd actually like to see them to a GOOD, traditional Sonic game, rather than just reviving an old character... And now they're dragging Mario into it. -__-
Bomberstar

Post#32  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
The only Sonic Team games I've enjoyed in the past 4 years have "Phantasy Star" in their title.... lol, As for the sonic games, Sonic Riders was mediocre and the rest were garbage.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#33  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sonic Rush was the only decent game they've made since Sonic Advent 1. And even so, it was ruined because they put Cream in it. . .
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#34  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
And don't even get me started on Shadow the Hedgehog. :hilarious: 

...I heard that in 360 Sonic gets killed... what's up with that? o-o Sure he gets brought back, but him getting killed is only supposed to be part of the game-play, not storyline......

Kuttlas wrote:
How many have you caught? You wouldn't happen to have any of the inserts or Kanto/Johto/Hoenn starter you could breed off would you? I'm over 100 hours in and I've got like 225 or something out of 300 seen. I haven't played it lately since it gets really boring after getting the post-E4 legendaries.

Well I've got them all... o_o; It took a long time but I had an ace in the hole. First off, I could get the first Three hundred-something from my Sapphire game. (I like to get them all before I buy a new game, Silver was the hardest for me actually.. o_o)

But then there're these extremely rare pokemon in Sinnoh... My brother gave me a few of his (he has diamond) and to my luck, he had a 100 level Palkia he got from wi-fi.

Sooo I cheated... I duplicated the Palkia. And auctioned it online for other peoples pokemon. xDDDD Yeah!!!!

If you want I could give you one, then you duplicate and trade it for all you want.

Some guy gave me an Arceus for a level 50 Latios though...... (Weirdest trade ever IMO.) Then finally, getting Phione took me awhile to figure out.... (Put Manaphy and Ditto in the park.)

And that's how I got them all.... *_*;; Or most... I don't wanna asplain Darkrai. xD
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#35  Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:11 am  Reply with quote + 
That game... don't get me started on it. >_< You thought Shadow the Hedgehog was bad? That game is even worse. Though for some reason... I STILL managed to play through it 100%...
Bomberdude

Post#36  Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:52 am  Reply with quote + 
I must be the onle person on the face of this planet that enjoyed Shadow The Hedgehog... :oops: 
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#37  Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Angelus wrote:
I must be the onle person on the face of this planet that enjoyed Shadow The Hedgehog... :oops: 

Only one who wasn't a blind Shadow fanboy? Sure, I'll give you that title.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#38  Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:36 am  Reply with quote + 
Shadow the hedgehog should've shot himself the second he was given a gun... if i stared in a game sonic team made as of recent, i probably would...

actually though, sonic on the secret rings was alright, probably my favorite since sa1 all things considered...
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#39  Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
I liked both Sonic Rush games, but they haven't made a great Sonic game ever since the classics.

I like the characters in the Sonic series, but they do a horrible job with the majority of the games. It has the potential to be awesome, but the developers do an awful job with things.

I've always hoped that one day the Sonic team would make something great again, but it looks very doubtful right now.
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#40  Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
Everything on the handhelds have been fine... but I actually thought Sonic Heroes was a decent game. I mean, only the first few levels were fun, but it's better than anything else they've been crapping out the last few years.

I remember when I first got Sonic Next on the 360... I was really excited for it and everything, and when I ran through the first loop-thingy, I fell through it. xD I didn't know what to think after that.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 6 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2093s
Index - Back to Top