BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
[Replies: 112]  [Views: 21149]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#1  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:30 am  Reply with quote + 
we're always bringing this topic up.... so I thought I'd compile this info, lol

As of November 2nd...

active members who have posted within the last 2 weeks

Razon
Regulus
fireball87
blue bomber
SSJ Sonic
Dark Zaphe
Kuttlas
Angelus
dakirby dude
Axis Lyonheart

active members who have posted within the last 2 months and posted within 2 months before that

Hammer bomber
Gold bomberman
Sora G Silverwind
Duke Serkol
Mystic Bomber
Chronoball x

people I know rarely stop by
Elf
PikaButcher

members with over 50 posts gone over 2 months
Twist
Kyoro-chan (kev)
alexa999
kalidascorp
Bomber_al
BOMBTARDED (Chris H)
SONIC
JET_ALONE
Crystal Bomber
Altair
Glair Bomber
Omata
Ven

So that's a total of 32 members who I'd consider active and solid contributers on this forum since it was recreated

12 of them have been gone over 2 months now, Whether they may actually come back to visit us again can be considered though a number of those guys have been gone well over 4 months now....

Then we have about 8 people who stop by on an occasional basis but aren't here regularly.

Those of us who seem to post on a regular basis and have been here in the past 2 weeks leaves us with a total of about 10, lol

*EDIT*

As of December 11th...

active members who have posted within the last 2 weeks

Razon
Regulus
Twist
blue bomber
Hammer bomber
Sora G Silverwind
Dark Zaphe
Duke Serkol
dakirby dude
Axis Lyonheart
Altair (under his new name, Sekundes)
Ven
Blindshot_BHKB

2 new members Ninja Bomber and BlackHeartBomber-Tneper

active members who have posted within the last 2 months and posted within 2 months before that

fireball87
SSJ Sonic
Angelus
Kuttlas
Mystic Bomber

people I know rarely stop by
Elf
PikaButcher

members with over 50 posts gone over 2 months
Kyoro-chan (kev)
Gold bomberman
alexa999
kalidascorp
Bomber_al
BOMBTARDED (Chris H)
SONIC
Chronoball x
JET_ALONE
Crystal Bomber
Glair Bomber
Omata

Now we have a total of 33 members who I'd consider active and solid contributers on this forum since it was recreated

Though some of the people gone over 2 months have come back others have gone missing so its still 12 members

Now we have about 6 people who stop by on an occasional basis but aren't here regularly.

Now, those of us who seem to post on a regular basis and have been here in the past 2 weeks leaves us with a total of about 15 counting the 2 new guys, so as far as members are concerned we’ve had a 50% increase in active members since last month.

Last edited by Regulus 777 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:52 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
10 isn't all that bad. I think there is like 8 on a Lufia Board I'm part of, and around 5 on my RP Board.

Man, I miss Dark Elf. He was pretty kewl. It was him that initially gave me the idea to go to AB. I'm sure he'd jump on board for the gettogether.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, that could be arranged. Dark Elf is my cousin. lol and we always hang out at anime boston at least parts of the weekend.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
i guess i rarely post because i have bog all to say as opposed to laziness or diss-interest in the board, looking in retrospect, i don't care for animé and dislike new bomberman games so contribution is a wee bit tricky if it isn't either snide, an obvious question or downright spammy

heck, the last topic i actively participated in was about milk!

nehoo, i am around, nip on here every three days or so, i should make an effort to start some topics or something
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Serkol hasn't been here for a long time.... I didn't notice that.

Hey, I made the list of active posters! Granted, there are only ten, but still. Lol.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Eh, I don't normally even check the "Life in General" board... when there are interesting topics I'm happy to post, but I'm too busy with other things to come up with my own.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#7  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
this topic was not presented to point fingers at the non active members just so everyone knows. It is merely a point of interest.

Post what you can, when you can, you know, just enjoy it.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Small never bothered me, bomberman just needs another popularity boost like what bomberman online japan gave it.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well now that the bot mess is dealt with, it's now possible to advertise the site again. (which I'm usually good at) So we can get new members which will really help.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#10  Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Heh, the only places I check here are Bomberman In General and Life In General. :hilarious: 

But yeah, I come by every now and then since the community's cool and all. I like small boards like this one because you get to know everybody much easier and even if you missed out for a couple of days or maybe even a week one can easily catch up on what happened. That's significantly harder to achieve on the larger forums and ultimately is the reason why I stop attending such forums. I can't spend all of my free time on forums, I actually like to do other things every now and then. :hilarious: 

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#11  Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
ahh im still here!!! [:

sorry i've been inactive lately. early this year i was so busy with school, when i finally got off break i completely forgot about these boards :xeyes:  . im in my multimedia design class right now and just a couple of minutes ago i was bored and was wondering what site i should visit cause im too lazy to work, then i was like BOMBERMANBOARD ><!! ill be active again now [:
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
what happens in multimedia design?

I'm farting around with business studies work at the moment, iv been asked to depreciate the assets of a club, only I'm still scratching my head over where whoever wrote this question paper stuck the original values in the first place, as far as i can see i have nothing to work with :oops: 

:mystery:  :mystery:  :mystery: 

gah, questions are strange
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#13  Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
I can't spend all of my free time on forums, I actually like to do other things every now and then. :hilarious: 

What do you mean you like to do other things!?!? Madness!
lmao. Just kidding. I actually laughed when i read that. Even if you spend ALL your free time on a board like gaia online you still can't keep up!

bombatwist wrote:
ahh im still here!!! [:

sorry i've been inactive lately. early this year i was so busy with school, when i finally got off break i completely forgot about these boards Crossed eyes . im in my multimedia design class right now and just a couple of minutes ago i was bored and was wondering what site i should visit cause im too lazy to work, then i was like BOMBERMANBOARD ><!! ill be active again now [:

That's good to know twist. Welcome back!
It's kind of funny how many people we have here that will mysteriously reappear back at the boards after months of inactivity when they are mentioned in a topic. lol

Well you've got soem catchin up to do there dude. There've been some good topics in the past few months you might be able to put some good input on.
Sekundes
Bomberbie

Post#14  Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hold up! I'm baaaack! O_O

If you have no idea who I am. I used to be this guy:

I shall tell you why I was absent and why I had to make a new account.....

I got this new e-mail address which I've been using for quite some time now. So a few months ago I had to change my profile's e-mail address. It was to be a simple task...

Unfortunately, things do not always go according to plan.

By changing my e-mail address my account was deactivated for security. The only way to reactivate it was to click the link on a validation e-mail that would be sent to me shortly after.

I waited for a few minutes and received the e-mail, all was going as scheduled. But then came a problem...

As I clicked the link, I was forwarded to a page on this forum telling me I'm not allowed to process the request...

So what was I to do? My account was inactive and I had no way of getting here.

After a long time of trying to crack the url, I gave up and decided to make another new e-mail address. That didn't quite work either.... So I gave up for some time... waiting it out.. see if the forum will eventually fix itself... And it eventually did, so now I'm back.

Ughh... shameful...

But now I should be active again. ^-^;;;

EDIT: Wow, I just finished reading several of my old post here. o_o; I've matured alot. AND I know what IP is now... xD; Ahh, to be young again.. Been here like what, 2 years? X]
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#15  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Ahhhh, its you. Welcome back.

What's your avy from?
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
who did u used to be? iv got no idea what that picture is
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#17  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
He was Altair, he had been gone over half a year.

Here's a topic he posted in.
http://www.bombermanboard.com/viewtopic.php?p=5065&highlight=#5065
Ninja Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#18  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
I joined the board! :veryhappy: 
Add me to that list, please :P
Sekundes
Bomberbie

Post#19  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Let's not forget my silly/random fighting Altair game thing in the fan-fiction board. xD
I was an amateur back then though, now I've new ideas for it. (I was an amateur in alot of things... really... 'cept BM64. o.o)

Oh! And on my avi is Sekundes from "Tales of Eternia".

I really don't know about the game, but I downloaded him as a charry for my MUGEN and enjoy using him alot.

Basically I got his pic from the download site and added this background called "Minds means" to it. Heheh. ^^
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#20  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
I wasn't planning on keeping it up to date but sicne I'm bored at my dad's house doing laundry and I was kind of interested to see if there have been major changes with all the people who have come back/joined recently I decided to update it. I edited the first post.

Tales of Eternia huh? I have that game. It's called tales of destiny 2 in the US. I can't remember him fro mthe game.... As far as I know he's not a party member you can get so maybe he's a bad guy i havent encountered yet... Either that or we've got the wrong "Tales of" game.

Last edited by Regulus 777 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:57 pm
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 6 Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1932s
Index - Back to Top