BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman Online Korean FAQ
[Replies: 13]  [Views: 4813]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Users watching this topic: 1  
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
I am writing an FAQ for Bomberman online Korean. Please fill in the blanks anywhere I said I dont know how to use this feature. It is only version .01 so it pretty much only outlines the shop. I am going to start working on it during all my freetime. So give me suggestions on layout, stuff I missed, etc. PLZ HELP! I suck at explaining things... :down: 

Bomberman Online Korean FAQ
View user profile Send Private Message

Post#2  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:10 am  Reply with quote + 
Hi,

very nice work ! will be useful I think for a lot of players. Only I would add that the colors for the name of the background under the name is a temporary option that is available either 24 hours or a week (depending on the type of option you took). It's written when you choose the options in the shop (1D or 7D).

Just a question Alexa999, how did you get those funny bombs ? I've searched in the shop but I can't find them.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:57 am  Reply with quote + 
guest wrote:
Hi,

very nice work ! will be useful I think for a lot of players. Only I would add that the colors for the name of the background under the name is a temporary option that is available either 24 hours or a week (depending on the type of option you took). It's written when you choose the options in the shop (1D or 7D).

Just a question Alexa999, how did you get those funny bombs ? I've searched in the shop but I can't find them.
wah really you can't find em? just click around, but not in the shop.. but there worthless anyway there no more powerful then a normal bomb
i would give a better explanation but i don't have the game on my pc and i have no intrest in playing it... i was so close to my jap goal 496k/500k and failing made me lose any little intrest i still had in bman online :normal: 

Last edited by Razon on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:12 pm
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
guest wrote:
Hi,

wah really you can't find em? just click around, but not in the shop.. but there worthless anyway there no more powerful then a normal bomb
i would give a better explanation but i don't have the game on my pc and i have no intrest in playing it... i was so close to my jap goal 496k/500k and failing made me lose any little intrest i still had in bman online :normal: 

I started with the baseballbomb and the goldenbomb in my inventory. And Razon, thanks for telling me that they only look different, they aren't more powerful.

Oh yeah, guest, what do you press to do it for a week?

Post#5  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh you started with those bombs ? Ok so it was your "welcome present" (mine was miyagi, the old man !). But anyway in your page I saw in your inventory that you had plenty of different bombs and actually I can't find any of those base-ball bombs, gold bombs or whatever-else bombs in the shop ! I still wonder where they can be "bought"... :sad: 

Concerning the option available for one week, well when you go for buying the dragon, bombergod or miyagi for instance, you have on the first page the 1D (1 day) option, and on the 2nd page the same characters with the 7D option. But that seems to be true only when buying characters
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
I am Alexa999's Editor! W00t! I just LOVE to tell people what they can improve on :-p, so i think i fit the position.

Yes alexa999, WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE BOMBS!?!?!
Razon
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Kalidascorp wrote:
Yes alexa999, WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE BOMBS!?!?!
Just play... you'll get them.. considering i played a few matches alone and i was loaded with em.. then i stopped since the servers where dead as hell.

Post#8  Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well I'm 50,000 points now and I've never seen how to get those bombs... :cry: 
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:28 am  Reply with quote + 
you have to buy em, you cant just get lucky, unless its a glitch.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
you have to buy em, you cant just get lucky, unless its a glitch.
Glitch you say? i used to love my walk through explosion/wall glitch where i could escape the explosion when trapped in the jap one... though i was the only one who mastered how to do it... i tried to teach others but they barely ever did it right.. sigh

note: i don't think it can be done in the korean
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
alexa999 and i think the bombs are just a welcome present, so you can only get them in the beginning of your account!!! ^_^" Oh well..... but they are still cool! BTW i got new things 4 ur tutorial
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#12  Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
I will resume work on my FAQ on Friday or Saturday.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:49 am  Reply with quote + 
Kalidascorp wrote:
alexa999 and i think the bombs are just a welcome present, so you can only get them in the beginning of your account!!! ^_^" Oh well..... but they are still cool! BTW i got new things 4 ur tutorial

they are in the shop, you probably didnt deep look through the shop. once i download my bomberman online kor again, ill show you since i reformatted.
Kalidascorp
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
k, but i clicked all over the shop and i still didn't find it. Maybe i'll let my little bro click around there. he always does or finds something i don't know how to do.(next is off topic) A few days ago he clicked a few times on my crapy computer and now i can't access my WIN98 operating system :stun:  :stun:  :hilarious:  (I can pick from 98 and ME). Now we reinstalled ME and i can't get my vidio driver to work, so im stuck on 16 colors and 600x800. DAM iT WhAT DID HE DO!?!?! :steam: I am desperate 4 help. :cry:  :cry:  Anyway, i can't wait to get sum bombs!

P.S. My friend's "welcome present" was/is about 20 of each character card for 7D each!!! OMG i m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS :mad: 

Post edited by Blue Bman.
Please do not strech the board by using repeat letters.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1668s
Index - Back to Top